Hearts of Stone release date announced

+
Those guys are definitely not Zerrikanians. Azar Javed in TW1, Tea and Vea in Gwent / TV series and Zerrikanians in "A Game of Imagination" have entirelly different design.

Hmm, although Vea, Tea and Javed are clearly not of any allegiance to anyone, they're a rogue mage and a pair Dragon worshipers, I know Zerrikania's thing is dragon worship but there must be some form of large settlements there somewhere.

Although their swords, looking at them now are a lot different to the saber from the Gwent card, Vea/Tea's look like Cossack Shashka's almost:

Hmm. maybe you nailed it with Hannu, it would give the RED's the most creative freedom, but that is a long way to travel, they have some far reaching plans if that is so.

They appear a little Parthian with the helmet style - I think it's Parthian anyway the odd pointy helmets.

Last edited:
Just one last thing - HoS is a great story, filled with everything we liked about TW3. We had fun designing and writing it and each single quest is filled with love. You'll laugh, youll cry - I'm sure you'll realy like this expansion.

Fine!
Just one last thing - HoS is a great story, filled with everything we liked about TW3. We had fun designing and writing it and each single quest is filled with love. You'll laugh, you'll cry - I'm sure you'll really like this expansion.

If you harmed a hair on Shani's head there'll be a mob heading your way, sir.

AHHH so excited!

@SMiki55 and his knowledge of the super out there cultures coming in strong.

It looks like Shani is going to be a legitimate romance option.Which is cool but...It's one thing if Geralt dumps Yen for Triss(and even that is hard to believe),but dumping her for Shani?

You could just add it to the list of other blasphemies committed against the book lore, it is not like one more or less matters that much. And many people do not object to the idea of Geralt dumping Yennefer. ;) Although in this case it was actually Shani who dumped Geralt between the first game and the second, which makes the situation more complicated.

Last edited:
Damned be my sleeping, but what an incredible news to have with my breakfast!

I'll be over that physical Gwent edition like the fricking Catriona plague!
Any chance you'll release a standalone edition with the Northern kingdoms and Nilfguard?

Thank you CDPR, this is the best thing since the release of Witcher 3, I AM HYPED!

Now, this part "Choose your own way through an adventure that includes recruiting a crew of break-in artists", are you telling me we'll have a heist?!

Please tell me we'll have a heist? Marcin pls...
Marcin, you know how much I love heists in GTA5? Payday 2? How awesome it is to steal stuff protected by guards and alarms?
Pls Marcin, gief me a confirmation on this.

What do you think, guys... will they get Shani's old voice actor back? :D

Unfortunately, I'm rather inclined to doubt it -- but anything is possible. (The original English voice was by actress Jennifer Woodward, for those interested.)

Last edited:
I think we all know what the most pressing question is for the developers.

Will CDPR expand on the woeful number of Troll romances in the base game.

My Geralt had a thing for the singing rock Troll, but alas, those feelings were unrequited.

Attachments

• witcher_rock_troll-1152x648.jpg
    witcher_rock_troll-1152x648.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 79
Hmm. maybe you nailed it with Hannu, it would give the RED's the most creative freedom, but that is a long way to travel, they have some far reaching plans if that is so.
The books contains some mentions of overseas trade, in Cidaris or Novigrad... so it is not so unlikely. I was even a bit disappointed when I was looking in Novigrad for black-skinned Zangvebarian factors or monstrous Ofirian commerce galleys with King's Solomon Radovid's gold.

@SMiki55 and his knowledge of the super out there cultures coming in strong.
Nah, possessing the knowlegde about these cultures is rather impossible since Sapkowski only briefly mentioned them :p

Sadly his heart belongs to Redania. "It King Ravodid Who Calls!"
@daveyido

Last edited:
Thanks, @theta77 ! One quick question, if I may: Who wrote Shani's character this time around? Was it you, or was it a group effort?

I'm the guy for the realy depressing parts. Shani was written mostly by Karolina Stachyra - in TW3, among others, she was writting Baron dialogues, The Last Wish quest and Ciri & Sorceresses quests in late parts of the game, to mention most recognizable stuff.

Shani has the same voice actress in PL. Not sure about other languages though.

I'm the guy for the realy depressing parts. Shani was written mostly by Karolina Stachyra - in TW3, among others, she was writting Baron dialogues, The Last Wish quest and Ciri & Sorceresses quests in late parts of the game, to mention most recognizable stuff.

Shani has the same voice actress in PL. Not sure about other languages though.

Does Shani have a gwent card?

Top Bottom