Hearts of Stone release date announced

+
A comic book about Saskia??

Thats great news but we really need her and Iorveth in the game........like really : (

I know it is very difficult to make her come back because half the people who took Roches path do not even know her and could have killed her but........we really really need her.

Even if this comic explains what happened to her, I´d be very sad if this was the conclusion of her story considering that both Roche and Ves got a proper ending for their stories in game.

Surprised how little love I see for Shani.
Though I also want to know what happened to Saskia. But still, that one pick... My heart flew seeing a red head in green carrying a pouch :)
Take my money

Surprised how little love I see for Shani.
Though I also want to know what happened to Saskia. But still, that one pick... My heart flew seeing a red head in green carrying a pouch :)
Take my money

At least the Shani lovers seam to be able to rekindle the relationship with her... that's something, isn't it? ;)

Well, time has changed I guess. Now you even can sell to people paper with digits on it for the full 20$. I will be honest I don't like the sound of this. But great marketing CDPR. I currently can pre-order it in GOG for 6$. But, well... some nice bonus things and here you got 3x more money.

Also I don't like
The expansion also introduces a brand new system of Runewords that significantly affects gameplay.
. You can call me pessimistic or book lore fanatic... but I don't like this at all. Though it's your choice to bring in game and Witcher universe your own new ideas.

In the end I will buy it for the story - you are still very good at this. Telling great stories is your strong part.

So if you bought the game online and you get the redeem code is it just for the 2 Gwent decks or does it also include the collector's box as well?

Well, time has changed I guess. Now you even can sell to people paper with digits on it for the full 20$. I will be honest I don't like the sound of this. But great marketing CDPR. I currently can pre-order it in GOG for 6$. But, well... some nice bonus things and here you got 3x more money.

Also I don't like . You can call me pessimistic or book lore fanatic... but I don't like this at all. Though it's your choice to bring in game and Witcher universe your own new ideas.

In the end I will buy it for the story - you are still very good at this. Telling great stories is your strong part.

Hate to break it to you but we are getting more money out of the digital Sale of the expansion - producing 150+ cards with tokens and a nice box + plus our partners Margin and retail Margin does not leave much space for making a big buck. I know people might not trust a biz person but honestly we are doing this box Edition for the fans, not for cash.

Hate to break it to you but we are getting more money out of the digital Sale of the expansion - producing 150+ cards with tokens and a nice box + plus our partners Margin and retail Margin does not leave much space for making a big buck. I know people might not trust a biz person but honestly we are doing this box Edition for the fans, not for cash.

IMA BUY IT BECAUSE I AM A FAN.

#FANSUNITED

There is a reason why collectors boxes have gotten increasingly expansive over the last decade... physical content has become really expansive to make.

BTW: Any plans on selling gwent decks as a separate product in the future? I mean, you pretty much made them all now anyhow. ;)

I appreciate you answer. Thank you. Sorry if my post seems offencive to you, it wasn't the case. It's just a mumbling of the old man about past time...

I appreciate you answer. Thank you. Sorry if my post seems offencive to you, it wasn't the case. It's just a mumbling of the old man about past time...

It's beautiful one has the choice of grabbing the expansive content for that low price, while others can fork out a bit more for the not-so-cheap-to-include physical stuff. A win-win really. I've rarely purchased actual limited edition stuff in the past, aside from franchises I worship and feel they deserve more of my hard-earned cash. But for HoS, I'll definitely pick it up, not only for the awesome Gwent cards, but memorabilia too. For what we're getting, both options are fairly awesome.

"I played dis game." 8)

EDIT: Apparently GAME has exclusivity on the expansion (limited edition) in tea-drinking land... haven't seen anything official on this, but I may have overlooked something. It's not currently displayed on their online store.

Last edited:
I can confirm that this is indeed a Comicbook about Saskia - all ppl that bought the exp pass will get it as well on Oct 13th.

The story is a follow up after w2.

This will be available for gog, steam and origin users.

So, can we assume that she will appear in TW3 or not?

Thanks in advance

This is very very likely a big NO but.. any chance that Steam users (I didn’t know about GOG until recently) be able to buy the expansions on GOG and play them even though the base game is on Steam?

Top Bottom