Hearts of Stone release date announced

+
I'm not sure where else to ask this so here goes.... i have seen on some places that the pre load is up on PSN but i can't seem to figure it out.

When i click on Hearts of Stone on the PSN store it says not available for purchase because i already own the expansion pass and when i click on the Expansion pass nothing comes up.

Any idea how i can pre load it if i can that is?

idk but Its obvious that HOS was a part of the 1.10 patch so if they just release hearts of stone right now (would be awesome) there's probably nothing to download.

Pretty Excited About Release

Not for the game as much as the Gwent decks, because as soon as my two copies arrive, I'll have 8 Gwent decks; 2 of each.

Yeah, I'm a bit stupid with money. :) I'm not a collector but dammit I loved Gwent and thought it would be neat to be able to play with someone with all decks available to each.

Now I've got to start working on a board layout. Any tips/advice?

Ahem,.....I also bought the expansion on Steam. So CDPR, know that I have contributed well to your existence. And thanks for the awesomeness!

Hello,

[...]
1. Because of which pcgameplay-programing-experiences was this done with patch 1.10 and not only with the DLC HoSt? I don't understand it. (Perhaps: Was it done to making the byte-content of the DLC not to much big or is it a bug?)
2. And of course I must ask it: Can I enter this new areas before installing the new in a few incomming DLC HoSt. Or would there be the obligate invisible pc-game-frontier?

View attachment 25818

to #1. : So now I have found out: I was on the right track with my first guess: It was done to making the DLC HoSt. not to much big. (I don't know it, because I am not an active member of facebook).

Now I only want to know (without testing) my second point: Can I even enter these new ares with patch 1.10 or will there be the obligtate invisible frontier?

Last edited:
So today... another night going to sleep a little later....

I'll need to start rationing my daily dose of coffee carefully

Last edited:
Top Bottom