Heavy weapon and Car ...

+
Would it be nice if we could stash an heavy machine gun in the back of your car ? That way we could use them in various gig. I never use heavy machine gun because we always get them late in a gig where they are now useless (aka everyone is already dead ...).

Furthermore, why no Rocket Launcher ? Could be single-use, heavy limited like the heavy machine gun. Again with being able to stash one or the other in the trunk of our car.

As for the trunk, why not make us able to knock some psycho gang member out, put the body in the trunk and go sell them for money to some scavenger ?

I hope they add more interaction with our car in gig in the future. Right now, it's pretty much, go to a spot, do a thing there, then leave the spot.

EDIT : I now feel stupid about the HMG, hahahaha, but the rocket launcher could be cool ...

Last edited:
You can store the heavy machine guns in the trunk of the car. The trunk acts a stash space. When holding the heavy machine gun go to the trunk and open up the stash screen and move it into there. While stored it will refill with ammo.

Top Bottom