Hello i really need help . i have this config(image) and everywhere i look they say i can run cp2077 on low but it doesnt

+
i know that my pc isnt the most powerfull but i can run doom eternal at 60 fps in high without prob is there something i can do ?? cause i looked at all the https://support.cdprojektred.com/ instructions but they're no use and according to their table my pc should easily run the game so i wanted some advise if my pc was really that trash or if there was some configuration that i was missing . and just to say i couldve lived with the few fps drops here and there that i had during playing the prologue but now that i want to explore and the game just acts like i was trying to run it on a toaster any kind of help/link/support i can contact is welcome . also i've looked on yt with people have the exact same config even people with an i5 when i have an i7 and their game runs at least at 40 fps when in all low .pls i'm desperate cause i cant find any reason why my game just refuse to at least run smoothly at 30fps

EDIT: and yes i've tryed downloading the drivers for nvidia geforce

Screenshot (349).png

What you don't mention is that you are running a laptop not a pc. Your GPU and system will very likely struggle to play to Cyberpunk.

8gb of ram is insanely low, too. Old graphics card is already going to have a workout, but you are running bare minimum ram just to run your OS. Yes, I did see you could run other games. We have learned by now though that the minimum specs for this game are a just a little low. Theoretically, yes, it should work but it's going to be rough.

The min recommended gpu for cyberpunk is GTX 780 3GB (or RX 470 4GB). You got a 1050 which is like 75%ish weaker then those cards. Looks like that site gave you bad info. Your best bet is to try adjusting your resolution to 720p low.

Top Bottom