+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
> Fetching file: cyberpunk2077_trailer_e3_2018.mp4
> File downloading…
> Complete!
> Status: READY

Night City, California. Year 2077.

The world is broken. MegaCorps manage every aspect of life from the top floors of their sky-scraping fortresses. Down below, the streets are run by drug pushing gangs, tech hustlers, and illegal braindance slingers. The in-between is where decadence, sex and pop culture mix with violent crime, extreme poverty and the unattainable promise of the American Dream.

You are V, a cyberpunk. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.

Thank you CDPR for keepin' it real! The secret messages are such a brilliant touch, this is why I support all that you do <3!

I was so disappointed when I thought cyberpunk didn't show up but damn what a wonderful suprise. Looking forward to seeing more of Cyberpunk (hopefully at this E3).

@Blendixx About what you reply in the previous thread. I tend to fallow most of the time to developers, if it does not come from them, don't bother thinking it too much.

Im actuall ymad that we didnt see demo gameplay maybe at sony e3? witcher 3 was on xbox e3? what do u guys think?

@Blendixx About what you reply in the previous thread. I tend to fallow most of the time to developers, if it does not come from them, don't bother thinking it too much.
well i just hope its 3d i wana look at that badd character imma create with amazing customization baddass weapons car and all of that

The trailer has grown on me, the special message at the end brought my hopes up since we get char creation, it all looks very futuristic and punky, I hope we get to see how we interact with NPCs/quests/choices sometime in the future.

Top Bottom