Hello, Night City!

+
Okie...
See that car?... That cool looking car that the MC is driving...
It can fly right?... Like that , Back To The Future car... The Flying Delorean...
It can right?... Right?...
hell ikr that c ar was amazing im so hyped cant wait to create my character make him look badass weapons badasscar hell i literally want the game so bad

I have been waiting for this moment since the first trailer... and I'm disappointed. This feels too much like a GTA game. I was hoping dark like the first trailer. Too many bright and vibrant colors. I thought this was supposed to be a dark world like blade runner. I really hope you guys make it darker. In any case, you earned our trust with the Witcher games so I'm still hopeful.

I have been waiting for this moment since the first trailer... and I'm disappointed. This feels too much like a GTA game. I was hoping dark like the first trailer. Too many bright and vibrant colors. I thought this was supposed to be a dark world like blade runner. I really hope you guys make it darker. In any case, you earned our trust with the Witcher games so I'm still hopeful.

I agree 100% man, its a Cyberpunk Disney version of GTA.
I wanted dark and killer.

Theres a kid in the trailer that looks ripped straight from a fuckin Pixar movie.

I have been so hyped for this since its announcement in 2012. I shall continue to look forward to this and can't wait to play it whenever it comes out. This is the first E3 I have watched since 2014 and I am so glad I did just for this.

> Fetching file: cyberpunk2077_trailer_e3_2018.mp4
> File downloading…
> Complete!
> Status: READY

Night City, California. Year 2077.

The world is broken. MegaCorps manage every aspect of life from the top floors of their sky-scraping fortresses. Down below, the streets are run by drug pushing gangs, tech hustlers, and illegal braindance slingers. The in-between is where decadence, sex and pop culture mix with violent crime, extreme poverty and the unattainable promise of the American Dream.

You are V, a cyberpunk. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.

SUPER HYPED FOR THIS GAME

Why would CDPR throw away all their experience with 3PP?

The only reason I can think of is 3PP is bad for shooting-focused games unless you're using a god perspective (like XCOM and Shadowrun Returns).

More likely, they'll use a hybrid system.

Not sure why the E3 thread was closed, but oh well. There seem to be two camps. The people who never played Cyberpunk 2020 who are dissapointed, and the people who did and are excited as hell. There are also several more camps, containing various degrees of both, but they aren't controversial.

On the subject of character customization, most of us agree that the female shown is a female version of the protagonist, but I also believe this is another version of the protag...

also....

Could one, or all of theses people be Protagonists? Could this be a glimpse at multiplayer? The mind boggles...

Not sure why the E3 thread was closed, but oh well. There seem to be two camps. The people who never played Cyberpunk 2020 who are dissapointed, and the people who did and are excited as hell. There are also several more camps, containing various degrees of both, but they aren't controversial.

On the subject of character customization, most of us agree that the female shown is a female version of the protagonist, but I also believe this is another version of the protag...

also....

Could one, or all of theses people be Protagonists? Could this be a glimpse at multiplayer? The mind boggles...

You hit on them as well!

I think we saw at least four different versions of the protagonist in the trailer, if not more.

You hit on them as well!

I think we saw at least four different versions of the protagonist in the trailer, if not more.

Its also important to note, that while the big guy a[[ears in both those images, he is wearing different jackets... a small, but important detail. The chick is also dressed differently in mot of her appearances.

Top Bottom