HELP: Aiming Tech Sniper Rifles

+

nebuul

Forum regular
I am having a rough time figuring out exactly how aiming works with tech sniper rifles. The issue is that half the time, as I charge the shot, things are very controllable. The other half the time, my sight starts shaking like I am have a seizure while trying to aim. I have been unable to determine the cause -- in both cases, I will be crouched in stealth mode trying to pick people off from afar.

Thank you for any help!

Some tech weapons have the ability to charge and as they charge, they do tend to shake as you mentioned. I don't know if there is a perk to dampen the shake of a charged weapon or not, I don't use them because of this one trait they have. The higher you charge the more they shake until you fire.

I also use a sniper rifle, but I use the 'Overwatch' now converted to 'Legendary' and it will shoot through concrete and take the bad guys out. When you first get Overwatch, it is still a powerful sniper rifle.

Someone else will know more about this then I do.

nebuul

Forum regular
Sorry, I think I was unclear.

Here's the scenario:
  1. I have one sniper rifle on my new character, just a tech crafted "nekomata" generic sniper rifle.
  2. In fight A, the sighting is really smooth when I charge my rifle, making it easy for me to still aim when charging shots
  3. In fight B, the sighting goes crazy when I charge my rifle, making it impossible to aim
I cannot tell any difference between the two fights, other than in one, my rifle behaves, and in the other, it does not. Same gun, same behavior from me, different behavior while sighting.

Thank you!

This turned me off that sick looking rifle and it's iconic variant Breakthru. I am unable to hit enemy 20m away from me, Not only becuase of the massive shake, but also sway. I have maxed out the tech tree. I really dont understand what the hell is going on, but I suspect it is not working as it should.

Top Bottom