Help and advice for CP2077 on steam

+
CDPR have been next to useless in resolving my mis sold purchase on steam, ( a digital store that produces nothing but price gouges those who do ). Steam have a laughable 2hr "no refund" policy. Laughable because it only works on people who aren't aware that store policies are as watertight as toilet paper. But it works because most people are ignorant (no fault of their own) that TOS are not binding, if they do not comply with your local relevant legislation. It's quite underhand actually.

If you are having this issue with the PC version bought on steam, and they are being the anti consumer dungheap they are, contact your payment provider. in my instance i followed the steam internal route, and contacted CDPR. Steam said "computer says no", and CDPR's cookie cutter templated email "support", is as fit for purpose as the game they sold.

Contacted my payment service (in this instance Paypal), and after escalation Paypal came back with the decision, that i was due a refund, which has been applied to my bank account. This took about 2 weeks, a lot longer than optimal, but it is resolved. So if you are hitting a brick wall, Know that brick wall exists as a hurdle they hope you won't bother climbing over. Learnt in my time in the army, that getting over brick walls is fun. Blowing them up even more so. Get over or through the brick wall friends, one way or the other.

Hope this helps those seeking restitution for the mis sold product.

Top Bottom