Help! Can't remember what quest its called! (SPOILERS)

+
Help! Can't remember what quest its called! (SPOILERS)

So i remember doing this quest in the game at some point and i remember it well because of the boss i had to fight. I had to fight what looked like a burnt human being or humanoid of some type that talked in a different, almost evil language. It was the size of a human and had almost glowing orange/reddish eyes and its whole body was burnt/charred. He was protecting some sort of treasure that i cant quite recall but i wanted to know what the quest was called so i can let my friends know what it was. It wasnt part of the main story i believe it was a side quest!

Affirmative. It's the Feline gear quest. "No good, no evil, only pain...". The boss is Kiyan, he used to be a Witcher from Cat school. But a mage did some arcane experiments on him. As a result of it he transformed into a demonic lunatic.

Affirmative. It's the Feline gear quest. "No good, no evil, only pain...". The boss is Kiyan, he used to be a Witcher from Cat school. But a mage did some arcane experiments on him. As a result of it he transformed into a demonic lunatic.
Yeah yeah.. but whats his shoe-size?

Top Bottom