HELP - Ciri has no sword against Crones - Xbox

+
So, I was an idiot and got excited enough to take Ciri's sword for Geralt (specifically when she is running from Witcher hunters in Novigrad) without reading the "disclaimers." I went on through the game using the sword as Geralt on and off. The Battle of Kaer Mordon is when I realized my mistake. Ciri had no sword against the Wild Hunt. Randomly I found if she looted it (after I dropped it as Geralt) it would appear again, but nada. She is still swordless. I managed to fight the Wild Hunt by calling down the fire, but did so with a sense a dread as I knew I'd have to right the Crones. Is there any way to fix this or have I simply fucked up and need to start over? Anything that can help I'll appreciate... LITERALLY ANyTHING.

Hmm. I'm not sure, but I think you may have to start over, unless you have a save from before you got the sword.

If you use a mod or at least enable the console you can add it.
It's cheating but it beats starting over.

So, I was an idiot and got excited enough to take Ciri's sword for Geralt (specifically when she is running from Witcher hunters in Novigrad) without reading the "disclaimers." I went on through the game using the sword as Geralt on and off. The Battle of Kaer Mordon is when I realized my mistake. Ciri had no sword against the Wild Hunt. Randomly I found if she looted it (after I dropped it as Geralt) it would appear again, but nada. She is still swordless. I managed to fight the Wild Hunt by calling down the fire, but did so with a sense a dread as I knew I'd have to right the Crones. Is there any way to fix this or have I simply fucked up and need to start over? Anything that can help I'll appreciate... LITERALLY ANyTHING.
Hi, I have the exact same problem rn...I'm basically stuck in this Bald Mountain quest, the fire-magic amulet from triss isn't helping to beat the crones at all and I don't really wanna start over...Did you manage to figure out something about how to fix this? As a playstation player, I can't even mod this so...I'll appreciate any help too :')

Top Bottom