Help deciding between PC and PS4

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm new to high end pc gaming. I thought i had figured i nice spec but i decided to run one of those "can i run it" apps and it told me the CPU was not up to it. Got a little confused and decided to ask here.

Better ask. These applications are definitly not the thing you wanna build you opinion on.

Yes, easily. I'd stick to PC if I was you.

Until we get the 'slap in the face', we don't know what to expect with PC, be it with controls or graphics. So the safe bet is to get it on console. After all, 93 on Metacritic is based on the PS4 version.

Your spec is better than what PS4 could ever hope of trying to get in terms of performance..get it on PC.

---------- Updated at 03:04 AM ----------

Until we get the 'slap in the face', we don't know what to expect with PC, be it with controls or graphics. So the safe bet is to get it on console. After all, 93 on Metacritic is based on the PS4 version.

Really?..60fps trumps PS4 version alone and then we have: HBAO+, Hairworks/Gameworks..should I go on?

Your spec is better than what PS4 could ever hope of trying to get in terms of performance..get it on PC.

---------- Updated at 03:04 AM ----------

Really?..60fps trumps PS4 version alone and then we have: HBAO+, Hairworks/Gameworks..should I go on?

So you've played it on PC, you can confirm how well it works?

---------- Updated at 03:21 AM ----------

My set up what can I get out of it or should I go with ps4

My Computer:
i5 2.7ghz cpu.
Intel dp55kg mobo.
1tb hdd.
8gb ram
Sapphire Dual-X 100365BF4L Radeon R9 270 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0

---------- Updated at 03:21 AM ----------

My set up what can I get out of it or should I go with ps4

My Computer:
i5 2.7ghz cpu.
Intel dp55kg mobo.
1tb hdd.
8gb ram
Sapphire Dual-X 100365BF4L Radeon R9 270 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0

I'm not certain about the amount of ghz of your processor. The minimum is 3,3 ghz.

So you've played it on PC, you can confirm how well it works?

Yes I can confirm that PS4's hardware specs are a quite behind compared to what spec he posted (PS4 also runs only at 30fps with dips) and that PC he will it run at 60fps and the options that I have stated are there in the PC version (look at the IGN stream) he can also enable.

You can stop trying to debate me on this..you're embarrasing yourself with your ignorance of hardware limitations and knowledge.

Really? you want to see the PC version with your eyes to know if it is better than the console? Even if you accept the fact that the ultra settings look the same with the ps4, which they totally don't but let me humor you, you have the privilege of playing at 60fps with that kind of rig vs the 30fps of the ps4. Also even if you don't know anything about the controls for mouse and keyboard you know you can play it with a controller. We also have the price but i don't think it is worth mentioning anyway.

Just stick with the exclusive titles with consoles and always play the PC version when it comes to multiplatform games. At worst you get the same experience as the console with the added fps and at best you are getting a gem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom