HELP I can't cut any head off !

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP I can't cut any head off !

Hello,

I recently bought The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (PC/MAC Just For Gamers) and I searched for hours a way to fix my problem: I can't decapitate any ennemi.

When I do a finish move, the head always remains on my ennemis shoulders... This is sooo frustrating.

The installed version is 1.6 and I'm running it with Windows 7 64bits.

If someone knows a way or the file to edit to solve this I would be so much happy.

Thank you !

Never seen this happen. No mods active? Try replaying the scene from the Salamandra hideout in Act I or something, and it should positively rain heads.

That sounds like a serious problem! Geralt should have a word with his blacksmith because the swords are probably not sharp enough.

Or you don`t have bought "gog The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director`s Cut" ;)

That sounds like a serious problem! Geralt should have a word with his blacksmith because the swords are probably not sharp enough.

Or you don`t have bought "gog The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director`s Cut" ;)
Yes install the directors cut patch. or you have A mod conflict. i believe the enhanced edition (US) is censored. the violence is toned down. no cuop de grace. (decaps) not sure if you can install directors cut patch on A gog or steam though. btw. on my game, the directors patch down-grades my game back to V1.4. from 1.5. so the directors patch has to be installed last.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom