Help, lost my saves

+
Hi I need help with cyberpunk I just reset my Xbox and lost all of my save files so I’ve lost almost 80 hours of progress and I don’t know if I can get it back

Hi I need help with cyberpunk I just reset my Xbox and lost all of my save files so I’ve lost almost 80 hours of progress and I don’t know if I can get it back
Your saves weren't sync (and saved) on the xbox live ?
In theory, they must be downloaded again when reinstalling the game.

I don’t know if they were or not but I’m always logged in to Xbox live. How would I download them again? I did the reset and keep games and apps option trying to get game pass to work
Post automatically merged:

Your saves weren't sync (and saved) on the xbox live ?
In theory, they must be downloaded again when reinstalling the game.
Actually I’ve just noticed everything on my Xbox is gone including all achievements for every game I’ve ever played so probably all saves even though I’m always logged into Xbox Live

Last edited:
I don’t know if they were or not but I’m always logged in to Xbox live. How would I download them again?
In theory, when you reinstall a game that you played before, all the saves and settings for this game are installed again.
(It's what happen when you change your console. For example, when I switched to Series X from XB1x, I installed Cyberpunk and all settings and saves were reinstalled too).
Actually I’ve just noticed everything on my Xbox is gone including all achievements for every game I’ve ever played so probably all saves even though I’m always logged into Xbox Live
That's strange :(

To verify, go check :
On the home screen > Games & Applications > Games (or Complete Library) > Cyberpunk 2077 (or any game you played) > Start button > Manage game & modules > Saved Data
Normally you must have two "slots"
Your gamertag > local, saves & settings on the console.
Reserved space > saves and settings on the cloud.

Last edited:
In theory, when you reinstall a game that you played before, all the saves and settings for this game are installed again.
(It's what happen when you change your console. For example, when I switched to Series X from XB1x, I installed Cyberpunk and all settings and saves were reinstalled too).

That's strange :(

To verify, go check :
On the home screen > Games & Applications > Games (or Complete Library) > Cyberpunk 2077 (or any game you played) > Start button > Manage game & modules > Saved Data
Normally you must have two "slots"
Your gamertag > local, saves & settings on the console.
Reserved space > saves and settings on the cloud.
I have the two saves the gamertag one says 39.5kb and the reserved space says 256mb

I have the two saves the gamertag one says 39.5kb and the reserved space says 256mb
Ok so on the console, you have "nothing" I guess. But on the cloud, you have your saves (that's what I have more or less, around 256mb).
So if you launch the game, you don't have any synching screen (when the xbox download the data saved in the clouds) ?

Annoying, I never encountered any issue with the cloud since I play on Xbox (i.e a long while).
So I suggest to contact Xbox support because it's the Xbox system which manage the saves and the datas which are uploaded/downloaded from/to the cloud (and the cloud). The game simply use the data which are there (or not).
(On the right : Still need help > "Contact Us")

Annoying, I never encountered any issue with the cloud since I play on Xbox (i.e a long while).
So I suggest to contact Xbox support because it's the Xbox system which manage the saves and the datas which are uploaded/downloaded from/to the cloud (and the cloud). The game simply use the data which are there (or not).
(On the right : Still need help > "Contact Us")
Ok thank you for your help 🙂

Top Bottom