Help me find the ultimate E3 like lighting mod

+
Help me find the ultimate E3 like lighting mod

hi there

i've been trying different lighting mods, but still can't find the the best one to look as exactly as possible like the e3 sword of destiny trailer
[video]https://youtu.be/53MyR_Z3i1w?t=113[/video]

take a look at that specific part, the lighting is like violet, not blue nor brown like in th existing lighting

adivices are welcome :)

right now i'm using the super turbo lighting, it looks too blue

So many people have tried to achieve that lighting, but I don't think anyone has quite succeeded - yet.
It always seems to me like there is this ugly yellow tint and too much saturation.
If someone could figure out how to just get rid of the tint (properly, not through using SweetFX) then I think we'd pretty much be there!

This IMO was the biggest misstep from the developers to end up with the color tone of the game as it is. It's a real shame because this game can look so much better!

---------- Updated at 12:29 AM ----------

Wait STLM 2.2.

If that ever gets released. Doubtful at this stage.

Yeah I think with Vanilla, fantasy reshade is the best. I also used it with asmodean's env lighting and it works great.

Ahh TW3 community....forever searching for the elusive E3 look. :smile:

It doesn't exist. Tons of assets and details were removed from the final build. Even STLM2.0 pales in comparison. Best bet is to create your own Reshade or go through the tedious process of editing lighting env's. Or just download a good lighting mod and leave it at that!

Ahh TW3 community....forever searching for the elusive E3 look. :smile:

It doesn't exist. Tons of assets and details were removed from the final build. Even STLM2.0 pales in comparison. Best bet is to create your own Reshade or go through the tedious process of editing lighting env's. Or just download a good lighting mod and leave it at that!

So basically what you are saying, is that this is a valid discussion.

So many people have tried to achieve that lighting, but I don't think anyone has quite succeeded - yet.
It always seems to me like there is this ugly yellow tint and too much saturation.
If someone could figure out how to just get rid of the tint (properly, not through using SweetFX) then I think we'd pretty much be there!

This IMO was the biggest misstep from the developers to end up with the color tone of the game as it is. It's a real shame because this game can look so much better!

---------- Updated at 12:29 AM ----------

If that ever gets released. Doubtful at this stage.

Not really doubtful, but okay.

I made a comparison between official 2014 gameplay (which is a very similar build to the one in 2014 trailer I guess) and STLM 2.1 (with few other mods) and it's pretty close I must say. Although colours are a bit different and some meshes are night and day in comparison (especially city walls)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4J2bVG9hLA

Can't be done mate. The final game uses a completely different lighting system than the one used in the trailers. Among other things.

Top Bottom