Help me plz: Question related to Scorch and Schirru

+
Sometimes i see my enemies just throw their Scorch to their graveyard without using it, or they just ignore abilities like of those that their Schirru have. How is that possible..? I maanged to do the same but only by letting my time bar to get depleted on purpose.. Is there any other way? Btw, i play on PC. Thanks in advance.!

I've no idea, but am also interested in the answer. Running out of time seems to be the only way, but the card that is removed is random.

Well, you can manually discard to graveyard (drag & drop).

As for not playing anything with Schirrú, I think if you click "Confirm choice" (or whatever the exact wording is) without choosing Scorch or Epidemic, he'll be played as a plain Gold.
Haven't played in a while, so I may be mistaken on that.

Schirru is one of few cards where you have to pick something. But as mentioned before that card can do Epidemic and Scorch. Maybe you were expecting Scorch but didn't notice that it was used for Epidemic instead.

Well, you can manually discard to graveyard (drag & drop).
"What? No! How?!" I've been playing since OB, and did not know this! It should've been in the tutorial. This changes everything! All those times I'd to keep Scorch till the end because it would burn my own card.

It was in the patch notes like half-way through OB (not since the start).
Oh, okay.

I don't think retiring a card to graveyard is in the spirit of Gwent though, since we've pass. And vote for it to be removed in Homecoming. Take note, devs.

Well, I noticed that when someone goes AFK the game penalizes them by sending one of their cards to grave at the end which means you can pretty much skip your turn by sending a card to grave instead of passing. Don't know why anyone would do that though.

Well, I noticed that when someone goes AFK the game penalizes them by sending one of their cards to grave at the end which means you can pretty much skip your turn by sending a card to grave instead of passing. Don't know why anyone would do that though.

You can also manually drag a card from your hand to the graveyard. It can be a valid tactic in certain cases, e.g. having Scorch without a having a valid target.

You can also manually drag a card from your hand to the graveyard. It can be a valid tactic in certain cases, e.g. having Scorch without a having a valid target.
Would it be possible to say play Schirru, but not activate either of his abilities? I wouldn't want to waste 4 points, but sometimes, both abilities would cost me more than it's worth.

Schirrú forces you to chose Epidemic or Scorch, but you can wait for the timer to cancel the effect. If you have a Scorch in hand or any other card you can simply drag and drop it in the graveyard :)

rrc

Forum veteran
I forfeited a game very recently (last week) because I didn't know that we can drag and drop to the graveyard. Second round, the opponent drypassed and I had selected and dragged Nophyte and realized that I can use Hawker Support instead. So, I wanted to put him in the hand, but it was in the right bottom corner and he went directly to Graveyard! Seriously? No warning at all.
I think at least it should warn players and ask their approval if they discard a card to the GY. Burza, please add a confirmation dialog when people discard a card directly to GY. It is not a frequently done action and doesn't add any UI inconvenience. But it can save some players from accidentally losing a winning game.

Schirrú forces you to chose Epidemic or Scorch, but you can wait for the timer to cancel the effect. If you have a Scorch in hand or any other card you can simply drag and drop it in the graveyard :)
Man, that's good to know. There have been times where I could've won by cancelling schirru's effect.

Man, that's good to know. There have been times where I could've won by cancelling schirru's effect.
Actually it's not how u think. It still choose schorch or epidemic even after end of the timer. Just checked. ;)

Top Bottom