Help merging scripts for Preparations and Primal Needs mods

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been using the Preparations mod for a while and can't do without it at this point. However, I've just discovered and tried out the Primal Needs mod and now I'm desperate to have that as well. Both really take the game to a whole new level. Unfortunately, while I can get my huge collection of mods working with Preparations and Primal Needs separately, the moment I try to use them together, I get the following error, even after a seemingly successful merge in Script Merger:

Code:
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(6595): Function 'GetItemQuantityByNameForCrafting' is already defined in class 'W3PlayerWitcher'.
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(6604): Function 'GetMutagenQuantityByNameForCrafting' is already defined in class 'W3PlayerWitcher'.
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(6613): Function 'RemoveItemByNameForCrafting' is already defined in class 'W3PlayerWitcher'.
Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(6650): Function 'RemoveMutagenByNameForCrafting' is already defined in class 'W3PlayerWitcher'.

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

I spent half of yesterday trying to figure this out. At one point, I removed the above bits of code from playerwitcher.ws and seemed to get everything merged properly, the game loaded without a problem, but then I realized the HUD was completely gone and nothing I did would make it show. So obviously something went wrong, even though it all seemed to be in working order. And it's definitely a problem between these two particular mods, because if I remove either one, everything works as it should. I don't know why it would affect the HUD in this way but it's making me insane. I really hope that someone can help because I'd love to be able to use both of these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom