Help Needed

+
Help Needed

I tried to change my character module into Shani using the files found in the thread on this topic, and it kind of worked - although the player is now covered with shadowy "triangles" that I cannot figure out how to remove. Any known fixes for this problem? :wall:

(a bit "off topic" hope no one will be offend) :eek: Valine? the same person who made Dance with rogue on nwn1?

jbaudrand said:
:eek: Valine? the same person who made Dance with rogue on nwn1?
:beer:
jbaudrand said:
try putting files into data/meshes or/and data/textures
I ended up extracting the files and manually editing the character files, not doing the re-naming work-around. But, yeah, the files need to be in the data/X folder.

Well, I'm now working with the .2da files - although I'm not sure where they should go... :dead:

Where do I put edited .2da files to make them override the default settings? I've tried everywhere that seems to make sense but I still cannot get it to work. What I am trying to do is make either the weapons slightly smaller or the character slightly larger - and if I understand the .2da correctly I can edit two sections to fix that. :dead:

You should put them in Data\Override, or Data\Override\2da for more intuitive control. If files put there don't seem to work, then it's a problem with those files, not with their location anymore.

Ok, thanks. They're still not working so I think that I might need to re-edit the files themselves. If I cannot figure out the problem I'll upload the files and other people can take a look at them to see what I'm doing wrong. Basically all I want to do is scale the weapons to make them slightly smaller and scale my character -who I have edited to look like Shani- slightly bigger so she is the correct size (at the moment she's smaller than normal, even when compared to the original Shani). :-\

Top Bottom