HELP! - Practicum In Advanced Alchemy Bug (not the ! NPC bug, new one)

+
HELP! - Practicum In Advanced Alchemy Bug (not the ! NPC bug, new one)

PS4-
Before I even had this quest I was exploring Skillege and I came across the Pimpernel Plant and "examined it" (I didnt realize what it was at the time). Once I got the quest and went to the Pimpernel location I tried to examine it and it does not allow me to do so. I have restarted, reloaded, done everything I can but it remains bugged and I cannot finish the quest....and this one is important. Help! (youre supposed to examine it to start a cutscene, but this does not happen)

Rule #1 of this game: Do not explore areas you aren't explicitly told to.

Sad reality, but exploring will break many many things in the game until they patch it.

Do your Witcher Senses pick up the trail or anything? If you aren't even able to see RED colors, then yeah you might have bugged it out. I just remember on that quest being confused because the plants you first find aren't the ones you actually harvest.

Theyre red yes, but youre supposed to interact with the ones you "cant" pick up and then a Druid appears for a cutscene

True, I know there are multiple plants in that initial area. I'm sure you have already tried this, but just go back and check each one again.

Ill check again, but Im pretty sure im fucked

---------- Updated at 05:45 PM ----------

Rule #1 of this game: Do not explore areas you aren't explicitly told to.

Sad reality, but exploring will break many many things in the game until they patch it.

Ugh, I am realizing this now, but that is a huge disappointment

---------- Updated at 09:32 PM ----------

bump

Hi! I had the same trouble, i couldn't interact with the pimpernel. I decided to meditate until 3:00 pm 'cause I read about the cutscene with a druid. Then I was able to interact with the flower and continue with the quest. :disapprove:

Top Bottom