Help! Scoiatel Deck

+
Help! Scoiatel Deck

Hi. I created a scoiatel deck that I'm using on ranked play. It's based around mulligan and effects. I want to know your suggestions on how to improve my current deck, what to add , replace. etc.
Thank you. :)

The link to the photo of the deck: http://imgur.com/a/zdXXu

My deck is a little more all-in on the Mulligan mechanic with three Officers, three Wardancers, and three Vanguards. Add in Roach, keep Aelirenn, and if you own her, include Saskia. With all the Mulligans you can be almost guaranteed to summon the Wardancers, Roach, Aelirenn and Saskia without playing them. All potential free cards that boost your total Strength and thin out your deck.

Depends what cards you got so far in your collection.
Please list neutral and ST silvers you got, same with gold cards.

About the dol blathanna protectors: If they don't exceed 8 strength, they are NOT worth using. Vrihedd dragoon, hawker support, DB Archer are all better options if the protectors cant reliably reach 8+ str.
Even DB Trappers can be better in some circumstances.
However if the protectors reach 9 strength and up reliably they are worth using.

Vrihedd Vanguard suffer the same problem, if you can't reliably pull them up to 8+ strength, they ain't worth it. For replacement see above.

As for silvers and golds, we need to know what's in your collection of Neutral and gold cards :) (granted i'd say your gold cards are fine, the silvers could be better.)

Edit: Do note that the mulligan archtype and mulligan cards are undertuned atm, many of their cards does not perform on par with what's considered the "general line". (in closed beta it was: Bronze = 8, silver = 10, gold = 12. Granted things changed alot with nilfgaard comming and with release of OB.) Still Mulligan cards generally underperform. The wardancers are fine though, especially if you can get Quen up on them via ithlinne or Ida :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom