:help: So I just beat the game, what now?

+
:help: So I just beat the game, what now?

Yeah, so I just spent 50+ hours leveling up and beating the game and it just ENDS? I can't play it over with the abilities and talents I spent FOREVER aquiring? Also I thought I'd be able to view the sex cards after the game, but it just goes back to the new game/load game screen. I have to start ALL OVER when i play a new game??? What's the replay value in that? I hope that I'm just missing something and I get to keep all the weapons and stuff when i play the game over... maybe there's a MOD for that?? thanks guys, pope

Huh? So what the heck did you expect? Is this the first non-interactive CRPG you've ever played? Just like books, films, and records... games don't continue after they end.Were you looking for purchasable extensions?EDIT: Oh, yeah: I forgot about Diablo 2, which lets you start over from your end-game level. Sorry to break it to you, Pope, but: story-based games don't work that way. A story has a beginning, a middle, an end.

I have to start ALL OVER when i play a new game??? What's the replay value in that? There are all sorts of benefits in replaying such as who you give alvin to , who you side with , and the list goes on. There`s more to the witcher than just beating it i mean how many games are there that when it starts raining do the npcs run for cover and the "story" in my opinion speaks for itself as for me personally i`m on my 6th and i never get tired of it i always find something in it that i either missed or didn`t see before

@Τommy5761You forgot to put the first phrase of your post in quote tags, so i thought you say this. Of course then i read the entire post and understood.@Nohopepope2187This is not a game for you, and i am very sorry when the time comes to say that. Sorry, but it's true. Play something else and you 'll be pleased. No offense.

Cassandra31EEE said:
@Nohopepope2187This is not a game for you, and i am very sorry when the time comes to say that. Sorry, but it's true. Play something else and you 'll be pleased. No offense.
Other than the fact that this game is not re-playable with aquired items, I think it's perfect for me - I'm adventurous and don't like a too-linier story line. It's my first and only RPG, but I love the story and gameplay in general. It's taken me almost 6 months to finish though (I only have an hour here and there while deployed to Iraq). At the very LEAST a summary page should have been displayed so I could have compared how far along I advanced as a Witcher. Something to officially give closure I guess. Meh.

@ nohopepope2187 thanks you for serving that the first thing.This is story base game with a lot of replay there are still thing I find new with the game It like reading your favorite book that you put down and then reread it and find something new.that the best way to compare it to.

If you played as Neutral, try again and side with the Humans or Nonhumans this time. You can keep playing after the end of Fallout 3 ( Game of the Year Edition ), but isn't much fun as there is nothing to do except shoot mutants and other things.

thanks for the info guys. i guess what i'm trying to say is that it'd be cool if i could replay the game (start over) but keep everything (ie armor, potions) that i accomplished from the last game. i think i might write a small MOD if i cant find one for this online...

Guest 2081505

nohopepope2187 said:
i guess what i'm trying to say is that it'd be cool if i could replay the game (start over) but keep everything (ie armor, potions) that i accomplished from the last game. i think i might write a small MOD if i cant find one for this online...
I didn't catch your idea, nohopepope. Geralt would be overpowered from the very beginning. Do you want to play the game as tourist?

Top Bottom