[HELP] Where can a level 50 go to fight?

+

nebuul

Forum regular
My first character is level 50/50 and has cleared literally every quest and police encounter from the map. Is there anywhere to go that spawns high-level thugs to fight? I still have some skills I need to max out. Somehow, despite getting to this point as a katana wielding samurai, blade skill is still only 17. Actually, I think crafting is the only skill at 20.

Also, if I wish to purchase every single car, I need more money. I've made it to this point without any sort of duplication or mod, so I'm looking to earn the eddies legitimately.

If you have 20 lvl at crafting you can just earn money selling legendary weapons ( I sell smart sniper cos its the most expensive one I have)
All you need to do is craft crap ton of purple healing items and scrap them for purple crafting items. Then upgrade to gold and you can craft hundreds of weapons to sell. Kinda tedious but still legitimately.

nebuul

Forum regular
All you need to do is craft crap ton of purple healing items and scrap them for purple crafting items. Then upgrade to gold and you can craft hundreds of weapons to sell. Kinda tedious but still legitimately.

Just so you know, the best item for for crafting is Ozob's nose. Those things are a gold mine if you are going to craft and disassemble. Behind that, I would pick a purple grenade or the heal as you suggested.

I'm really hopeful to hear about a place that I can level up my weapon skills, though. I figured I could just sell loot while doing those runs and take care of everything simultaneously.

Another thing i feel way too many players overlook is...

Earn / Gain the required money to buy all vehicles, i believe it was around 1.6 million.

Make a save + buy all cars + get trophy & re-load save before wasting your eddies = you get that absurd trophy for Platinum and keep your hard earned $$$ (almost all purchasable vehicles are a waste of money anyway and their free counterparts are just as good or better in some cases).

As far as high level enemies for end game 50/50 = don't have a good answer as i am currently experiencing this and have found in my case stripping armor pieces or their Armadillo mods helps leveling the playing field and so does not using OP GOD weapons.

I will find challenge from various random / un-marked enemy spawns all over the map and works for me for now. Some places specifically spawn large groups of well equipped and armored enemies, but how and when their respawns function is something i am still playing around with and will update when i know more.

Not ideal and hope things get added for end game players to continue to have fun with inplace of just re-starting a new V.

Only place I found that was fun was by that bar in heywood that had a side quest. There's like 20 Valentinos all right by each other. Those ones with the revolvers can actually do a little bit of damage and you can aggro all of them at once.

Just so you know, the best item for for crafting is Ozob's nose. Those things are a gold mine if you are going to craft and disassemble. Behind that, I would pick a purple grenade or the heal as you suggested.

I'm really hopeful to hear about a place that I can level up my weapon skills, though. I figured I could just sell loot while doing those runs and take care of everything simultaneously.

Funny thing I got that Ozob's nose recipe just today. Rly handsome fella :>

Don't rly know where to lvl up your skills. Maybe there is some place lots of enemies respawn? I honestly never looked as I still have things to do.

Last edited:
excuse me. What is your stat ? screenshot please
cheer
Post automatically merged:

well . if you def is 4k up :0 i prefer border checkpoint very hard mode. its good exp :> and its around 20- 25k per cycle
cheer

Last edited:
Untitled9.jpg
here :0

Grab common weapons, spec non-damage. remember, reducing your damage output is the same thing as increasing their defenses, just coming from the other angle.

Absolutley LOVE this response and wish many more players/ people viewed gaming with such accurate perception & logic :D

Instead of the obvious herd mentality of why is everything so easy when i stack ridiculously OP Armors + Weapons & Skills, LMFAO XD.

The former and actually logical approach works with more than 90% of every video game out there.

While the latter approach devoid of logic will sadly always exist when players / people are too lazy or narrow minded to exercise their own will within the confines of digital space... :(

valentino alley fast travel point usually has the entire barrio to fight--just take out a group and keep moving through it--other than that, pretty disappointing--if the criminal activity icons on the map stayed, it would be easier. You can Open a map online or on a phone and see them again--the activity returns after a little time.

Absolutley LOVE this response and wish many more players/ people viewed gaming with such accurate perception & logic :D

Instead of the obvious herd mentality of why is everything so easy when i stack ridiculously OP Armors + Weapons & Skills, LMFAO XD.

The former and actually logical approach works with more than 90% of every video game out there.

While the latter approach devoid of logic will sadly always exist when players / people are too lazy or narrow minded to exercise their own will within the confines of digital space... :(
Lol, this makes no sense, its developers job to provide challenge for player not opposite. People playing game as intended by using cool shit games provide but its not their fault that developers havent though about end game.

Lol, this makes no sense, its developers job to provide challenge for player not opposite. People playing game as intended by using cool shit games provide but its not their fault that developers havent though about end game.
I'm just saying, you like that common quality jacket? Put it on. You want to carry around a meat cleaver? Use it. Somewhere in the game there is a data shard that is the rules for cyberpunk 2020. When you read it, it tells you to wear clothes based on how awesome they make you look, not the stats. To always just try to basically have pizzazz and not worry about being the technical best but to have the most fun. Try it once you've dominated the game, and maybe you'll enjoy it. if nothing else, you'll be able to get your character looking exactly as you like.

I'm just saying, you like that common quality jacket? Put it on. You want to carry around a meat cleaver? Use it. Somewhere in the game there is a data shard that is the rules for cyberpunk 2020. When you read it, it tells you to wear clothes based on how awesome they make you look, not the stats. To always just try to basically have pizzazz and not worry about being the technical best but to have the most fun. Try it once you've dominated the game, and maybe you'll enjoy it. if nothing else, you'll be able to get your character looking exactly as you like.
No one is this game gives a shit about how you look, game doesnt incentivize players to dress like "style over substance". So all you can do is min max stats

No one is this game gives a shit about how you look, game doesnt incentivize players to dress like "style over substance". So all you can do is min max stats
Or you can put on leopard print hot pants (and ONLY that), grab a meat cleaver, and run around hacking people into bits. Either way is valid, and the min/max roll is honestly only slightly more effective.

End game mobs are weaksauce.

Or you can put on leopard print hot pants (and ONLY that), grab a meat cleaver, and run around hacking people into bits. Either way is valid, and the min/max roll is honestly only slightly more effective.

End game mobs are weaksauce.
Not even end game, when you hit level 30 at that point you already are pretty much unstopable.
And if i want action sometimes i just start fear no reaper mission, but there is limit how many times you can do same shit

I'd argue that people want to be given a challenge, not have to make their own challenges.

The game just really needs some balancing.

Top Bottom