[HELP] Where can a level 50 go to fight?

+
Absolutley LOVE this response and wish many more players/ people viewed gaming with such accurate perception & logic :D

Instead of the obvious herd mentality of why is everything so easy when i stack ridiculously OP Armors + Weapons & Skills, LMFAO XD.

The former and actually logical approach works with more than 90% of every video game out there.

While the latter approach devoid of logic will sadly always exist when players / people are too lazy or narrow minded to exercise their own will within the confines of digital space... :(

All I hear is - if you want challenge stop using all of the game systems. What a joke. You just had to tell me to turn my monitor off that would be challenging.
Post automatically merged:

I'm just saying, you like that common quality jacket? Put it on. You want to carry around a meat cleaver? Use it. Somewhere in the game there is a data shard that is the rules for cyberpunk 2020. When you read it, it tells you to wear clothes based on how awesome they make you look, not the stats. To always just try to basically have pizzazz and not worry about being the technical best but to have the most fun. Try it once you've dominated the game, and maybe you'll enjoy it. if nothing else, you'll be able to get your character looking exactly as you like.

That little shard sounds like some corpo excuse to nonexistent balance in the game.

Top Bottom