Help with Northern Realms deck?

+
Help with Northern Realms deck?

Trying to improve my NR deck, I have 200 scrap to craft another card. Decent win-rate so far, but not sure where else to go from here

2 Kaedweni Siege Support
1 Poor Infantry
3 Field MEdic
Ciri
Geralt
2 Reaver Scout
3 Reaver Hunter
2 Blue Striped Scout
1 Sila
1 Shani
3 Ballista
1 Priscilla
2 Alzur's Thunder
2 LAcerate

Default Foltest as the leader

All help is appreciated :)

Dalek_Rek;n7548730 said:
1 Poor Infantry
2 Kaedweni Siege Support
2 Blue Striped Scout
3 Field Medic
2 Reaver Scout
3 Reaver Hunter
3 Ballista
2 Alzur's Thunder
2 Lacerate

Sile
Priscilla

Shani
Ciri
Geralt

What direction are you planning on taking the deck?

At first look, I would start with filling out your base with a third Reaver Scout (Common) and Blue Stripes Scout (Rare). Also, you probably want Reinforcement (Rare). You may also want Promote (Rare - to protect the Reaver Hunters). You can probably remove the Poor Infantry (unless you have three, running one doesn't do much on its own).

Prince Stennis is usually a pretty useful card for NR. You don't have many cards for card advantage and not many to thin your deck. He can help a bit here.

Nenneke is a cheap epic that can be interesting. She can pull out Pricilla from graveyard.

But right now it's difficult to see what direction you are actually going with this deck.

Remade the deck, with some actual focus this time

http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/10365-nr-thing/edit-guide

Basically chooses a trio each round to bring out and turn to gold with either promote, the leader, or their own ability with Redanian Elite. Sometimes I can even bring back the trio from round 1 during a later round. Monster decks are a weakness since they always have fog and I always end up with the Reaver Hunters against them (And them keeping twenty-something strength between rounds helps them), as well as an early-game Scorch (Which of course most opponents end up having, but thats my luck more than anything. I've gotten a few games where I end up with a full field of forty-something strength total gold units, but even then they still have cards that ignore the Gold protection anyway.

Looks nice. I've tried a strategy with Commandos too and Found Ves to be of too little help because Reaver Scouts are just as capable of pulling your Commandos from your deck. Nenneke would be a nice replacement if you have that card.

You used only 5 silver cards. Seems like a waste not to take advantage of every Silver slot you have. Scorch would probably very useful for this deck. Decoy would have you too. (You get Decoy for free when you hit lvl20)

Priscilla is a very good card. Try to reuse her as often as you can (Decoy or rez)

Giving my deck here as idea and for comments as well. I did not craft any card. I only used cards from kegs.

Leader: Default Foltest

Melee:
3x Redanian Knights
1x Prize-Winning Cow
1x Geralt
1x Field Medic

Range:
3x Blue Stripes Scouts
2x Reaver Hunter
2x Reaver Scout
1x Sila de Tanseville

Sige none

Various 3x Keadweni Siege Support

Speacial:
2x First Light
1x Adrenalin Rush
1x Promote
1x Commanders Horn
1x Scorch
1x Reinforcements
1x Lacerate

I am plannig to bring more Field Medics, Baron, maybe Shani. Out probalby Lacerate, Sila, Cow

Dalek_Rek;n7554580 said:
Remade the deck, with some actual focus this time

http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/10365-nr-thing/edit-guide

Basically chooses a trio each round to bring out and turn to gold with either promote, the leader, or their own ability with Redanian Elite. Sometimes I can even bring back the trio from round 1 during a later round. Monster decks are a weakness since they always have fog and I always end up with the Reaver Hunters against them (And them keeping twenty-something strength between rounds helps them), as well as an early-game Scorch (Which of course most opponents end up having, but thats my luck more than anything. I've gotten a few games where I end up with a full field of forty-something strength total gold units, but even then they still have cards that ignore the Gold protection anyway.

Can you share a decklist? I'm curious and would like to see it.

I've tried the link, but it shows for me as 'Forbidden,' even though I'm signed in.

Top Bottom