Hemdall - Random or Targeted Damage??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4375874

Just wanted someone to clarify whether Hemdall can actually target units or just random as it's description says. This is the second opponent I've played who used it to remove a card on my row. I'm confident enough in my knowledge of probability to know there's no way that it hits the same target with each 1 pt of damage, in this last scenario I had unseen elder on the melee row with 4 other units and it hit Unseen each and every time until it was removed. No other unit was hit.

What's more my opponent had heatwave in hand and didn't play it until forced, he/she was down by at least 15pts which tells me they knew Hemdall would successfully remove unseen before it did much damage. So what's the deal with this card, the worse case scenario is whatever structure the devs are using in game to calculate rng is terribly flawed.

Guest 4375874

Its just hemdall is a troll, just like harald pings which always kills your bloodthirst you need for Blood eagle.
I wish it was just trolling but it's a game that a team designed. If things happen a particularly way then it's a flaw in the design, not random at all.

Guest 4375874

I don't think you know what random means
pretty sure I do but please enlighten me. In case you misunderstood, that last comment was in response to the previous comment not the RNG algorithm.

Guest 4563100

It's random damage. One time I lost to straight flush in showdown with premium hands 3 times in one live holdem game maybe 100 hands long. What's the chance of that? ;)

Just wanted someone to clarify whether Hemdall can actually target units or just random as it's description says. This is the second opponent I've played who used it to remove a card on my row. I'm confident enough in my knowledge of probability to know there's no way that it hits the same target with each 1 pt of damage, in this last scenario I had unseen elder on the melee row with 4 other units and it hit Unseen each and every time until it was removed. No other unit was hit.

What's more my opponent had heatwave in hand and didn't play it until forced, he/she was down by at least 15pts which tells me they knew Hemdall would successfully remove unseen before it did much damage. So what's the deal with this card, the worse case scenario is whatever structure the devs are using in game to calculate rng is terribly flawed.
It's random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom