Here comes another community adventure!

+
Here comes another community adventure!

We are proud to present new adventure for The Witcher - "Blight of the Bogs".This time we'll have to lead Geralt through his 'swamp' adventure, solve a riddle and (to what Witcher got used for sure) make a difficult decision.Click here to download the adventure.--[How to install]------------------------------------------------------Installation for Windows XP:1) Copy the ADV file to the Shared DocumentsThe Witcher folder. Easiest way to find this is in My Computer. You should see a "m1_module.adv" file lready in this folder. If not, it's the wrong folder.2) Enjoy.Installation for Windows Vista:1) Copy the ADV file to the PublicPublic DocumentsThe Witcher folder.2) Enjoy.

... perfectly timed for a weekend occupation.Seems you follow through with every Thursday an other adventure :)

I've just finished this adventure, so in the unlikely event that you get stuck, feel free to ask questions; I'll try to give you a hint without completely spoiling everything.(I was tempted to say, "I know everything. Ask me*," but I was afraid someone might try to make me live up to it. :)*This is what The Resolute Girl (the girl by the lakeside in Chapter IV) says in the English-language version.

Whisperwind said:
another one? :eek: I didn't finisht the one before yet! *grabs calendar* gotta make some time somewere....
I don’t know why you are so amazed? We have warned you – about our ‘community made’ hype MUHAHAHAHAHA (devilish laugh) ]:-> :evil:

Wow so we really do get a new adventure every thursday !!! ;D :D ;) :)Great work , downloading now.

PetraSilie said:
btw.... I would appreciate if you include some words about the author of a community mod *hinthinthint* :teeth:
I agree! A lot of work goes into making these things, even the small ones, and I want us to be able to give the authors their due praise and maybe some orens, as well. I gave Arkay an oren for "Poet's Pride" and wanted to give one to the author of "Blight of the Bogs" as well, but I couldn't find a member named joasiaR. Following the link sent me to _asia_, who's never posted, but I gave her an oren for the mod, since I'm assuming the link is to the right person.But who are these people? Arkay is a talented woman and a lover of the unusual (and since I love the unusual, too, I appreciate her), but who is joasiaR -- tell us about her?Congratulations and major thanks to all of the people who've made mods so far. Even the ones I thought were just so-so (not saying which ones those are) provided us with something new to do with our Geralt, and that's way cool!

I just finished the blight of the bogs mod, and I thought it was really well done. I was interested in the story, and there were no bugs for me. *******************Slight Spoilers for Mod******************************The Dreams segments of the mod were really awesome. And we had to make a decision.*********End SpoilersCongrats to JosiaR on making a great adventure. Hopefully more will come like this, this is the first one I've played, now I'm gonna go play the other mods.Cant wait for the next adventure by JosiaR.

Yes Corylea the Creator of the adventure is indeed joasiaR. We are very happy you like the newest community adventure – more is to come so stay tuned! :teeth:

Damn! How was I able not to see, at once, the:
MASSIVE DWARVEN HAMMER OF ARMAGEDDON!!! ;D :teeth: ;D
bye :D

This has been the first fan adventure I've played. I liked the story.
I really liked how you created that sense of creepiness with random blindings and blur effects in the swamp. And the girl not remembering that she told you to find her doll and checking her house only to find an empty small box...going out, everywhere is covered with that strange heavy fog suddenly..it was awesome.
Thanks.

Top Bottom