HERES MY SUGGESTIONS

+
So I recently got addicted to cyberpunk ! and im excited for the new DLC coming and hoping atleast V finds a way to save her life.
HERES MY SUGGESTIONS:
1. They said Silveerhand engram has basically taking over V's body and she's like a intruder there, why dont they clone V and put her engram in the other body similar to the twins in kabuki ?
2. Why can't we have more romance options like they come over when we call them, go on dates and more sex scenes?
3. I hope one of the DLCS least lets V and her romance choice be married and have kids together like everybody else in NC.
4. Why can't we know V's parents ? or what if V parents are evil and she has to kill them.

So I recently got addicted to cyberpunk ! and im excited for the new DLC coming and hoping atleast V finds a way to save her life.
HERES MY SUGGESTIONS:
1. They said Silveerhand engram has basically taking over V's body and she's like a intruder there, why dont they clone V and put her engram in the other body similar to the twins in kabuki ?
2. Why can't we have more romance options like they come over when we call them, go on dates and more sex scenes?
3. I hope one of the DLCS least lets V and her romance choice be married and have kids together like everybody else in NC.
4. Why can't we know V's parents ? or what if V parents are evil and she has to kill them.
Good points bro

1. The twins in Kabuki got tech to have their minds work at the same time. Not the same thing.
2. This is not the sims, or a dating game. There's more than enough romance in a situation that would be fine without any at all.
3. Again, not the sims. Also, depending on partner, they'd have to adopt because, you know, genetic impossibilities.
4. It's completely irrelevant to the story.

Here’s my suggestions sense for some reason I have insufficient privileges to post so I guess I will post.
1. Have Jackie come back as the original Silveerhand before he Mellowing out through the story? He did use Silveerhand engram.
2. Being able to join gangs would be pretty cool. Specific Gigs for specific gangs.
3. How about the option to have a larger body if you have a body of 15 or 20. Like some of the npcs do.
4. I would say more romance options but it’s not a dating Sim.
5. I do like the story would like to keep play after it’s over.
6. Please make it where players can make their own gigs and story’s and be able to upload and share them with the community of players that love your game.

Thank you for your time.
You guys are doing a great job keep up the amazing work I do love the game.

Top Bottom