Hero Tree thingy no Hourglass ;/

+
Hero Tree thingy no Hourglass ;/

Hey there :) i've just recently bought Witcher 1 EE in a games shop. I have been playing the side quest and i managed to complete the first one "damn those swamps" but as soon as i start the second side adventure game "The Price of Neutrality" and i skip the dialogue almost as soon as it starts the Hero character development tree comes up.. I can choose stuff but i cannot get out of that or accept it becuase there is no Hourglass or ny meditation icon.. So I am stuck. Pretty annoying. I don't want to jump that adventure quest because i might have the same issues in the other ones.. Could someone help me please was there something i sh9uld have done in the last one? I am don't often play games ;/ from Mel

MELTK;n10152922 said:
i skip the dialogue almost as soon as it starts the Hero character development tree comes up.. I can choose stuff but i cannot get out of that or accept it becuase there is no Hourglass or ny meditation icon.. So I am stuck.
Hey there, Mel!
Once you allocate all of your points -- and you must use all of them -- your skills will be set, and you should be able to exit the development tree by clicking the X icon , located next to Geralt's portrait in the upper right of the screen.

Top Bottom