Hey how the hell do you speed up quickhacking

+
I remember a time when I use to use contagious and it would go from enemy to enemy fast as hell now when i do it it goes so slow its almost sad...i have my quickhack maxed so i know its not that unless i need to get the number down on the bottom to max as well

https://ibb.co/VNwFS35<---which is at 13 atm

The cyberdeck you're using may have a lot to do with it, certain decks have superfast upload speeds for quickhacks.... the iconic rippler is a beast

I remember a time when I use to use contagious and it would go from enemy to enemy fast as hell now when i do it it goes so slow its almost sad...i have my quickhack maxed so i know its not that unless i need to get the number down on the bottom to max as well
Tetratronic Rippler Mk.4 available at Chater Hill ripperdoc ;)
  • SC 40 - 35K eddies.
  • 10 RAM - 8 Buffer
  • Ultimate quickhacks can spread once.
  • Reduces the RAM cost of Ultimate quickhacks by 3.
  • QHs upload time reduced by 75%.
  • QHs cooldown reduced by 45%.

o cool I'll check and see and get the better one if i dont have the best
Post automatically merged:

No wonder i have the Raven one on atm ....time to get a new one

Yep for upload time, the rippler mk4 is the best available.
It's almost "instant" for all the "basic" QH like Contagion :)

Tetratronic Rippler Mk.4 available at Chater Hill ripperdoc ;)
  • SC 40 - 35K eddies.
  • 10 RAM - 8 Buffer
  • Ultimate quickhacks can spread once.
  • Reduces the RAM cost of Ultimate quickhacks by 3.
  • QHs upload time reduced by 75%.
  • QHs cooldown reduced by 45%.

Oh yea that did the trick now when i do Suicide it dont take 10 seconds anymore thanks! lol
Post automatically merged:

The cyberdeck you're using may have a lot to do with it, certain decks have superfast upload speeds for quickhacks.... the iconic rippler is a beast
yep that was the issue I had the raven one on and i guess it sucks lol because it took over 9-10 seconds just to do a Suicide quickhack lol but found the right one

Last edited:
Buffer Size it's the number of slot available to complete breach protocol (I believe that 8 is the max for a cyberdeck anyway).
Cyberpunk-2077-hacking-guide-Breach-Protocol-Quickhacking-2.jpg
And the RAM recovering, it "mostly" depend of cyberwares, Attributes and Perks ;)
The "best", combined with the Rippler are these cyberwares for example > Memory Boost / RAM Upgrade
(If I remember, the best Cyberdeck for RAM recovery provide "only" 9 RAM unit per 60s)

With the rare Memory Boost you will earn instantly 3 RAM units by defeating an enemy... So with contagion QH for example (but it work even if you defeat enemies with a gun, knife or by hands), you can recover easily all of your RAM units in no time :)

Last edited:
There are also perks that reduce the amount of numbers in a row you have to do. So instead of 4 it can be 2.

Short Circuit spam with Netwatch Netdriver or Ultimate rotation with Tetratronic Rippler. The first one is self explanatory. the second one requires legendary hacks and passive cost reduction stacking (so you have to cast your spells in a certain order, making the next one cheaper). It looks like this (ignore the speed boosting, that was patched in 1.5):

Concept is the same both ways. You take the perk "Forget Me Not" and equip Memory Boost cyberware to get +4 RAM on kill. You also take the perk "Daisy Chain" 3/3. Now any enemy that dies under the effect of a quickhack will reduce all your other cooldowns by 50% and give you +4 RAM. If there are enough enemies and you can kill them fast enough, you can get into a self sustaining, infinite spam loop.

Ultimate quickhacks are expensive so you need to stack the cost reduction passive from Legendary Detonate Grenade and Legendary System Reset. Any explosion damage source will stack Detonate Grenade's passive, including thrown grenade kills. Any kill by any means (including all weapon kills) will stack System Reset's passive.

Then you cast your spells in a certain order like Detonate Grenade -> System Reset -> Suicide -> Short Circuit to make the next spell in the sequence really cheap. The order will change depending on what spells are about to reset on kill and what you can afford to cast.

Its better if you mix in weapon kills. You can put all enemies under the effect of a quickhack with Ping, so even shooting people will reset all your spell cooldowns and give you RAM back to cast them. This allows you to go hyper aggro.

It will never be as fast as old Ping/Contagion but that was broken and un-engaging imo. Now you have to deal with resource management and cooldown management. You can't just wallbang everything, get +20 RAM and instant cooldown reset with 1 button. Now you have to actively engage with the combat system. Hybrid hacking/weapon playstyles are more than viable now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom