Hi Gang. I'm baaaaack...

+
Mike doesn't need Street Creed, Mike is the Street Creed!

And yes i loved the trailer so far it also surprised me a lot because while i was picturing in my mind how the rainy dark setting of cyberpunk was i was also curious how that looked like in daylight and the trailer did a fantastic job at it.

I followed also your recent video in IGN and i agreed with many things you told hoping to see soon some gameplay to get this feeling your are talking about.

I hope to see in future less action oriented trailers like the ones made for the witcher series describing the world and various aspect of them.

Yeah, but what -kind- of poser?

Elviseseses? Gilligans? Kennedys? Trek? Full Metal Jackets?

I'm curious to see how these poser gangs will evolve into the 2077 game. That is a lot of time for things to change, like culture. I'd imagine were in for a treat.

I thought Maximum Mike makes the titles.
He can have the one named 'Architect', since he liked to break the 4th wall.

Hope you liked the Trailer--because I sure did!

The trailer was fine. And it's good to have you around.

I'd have a bunch of questions about the extent of implementation of the 2020 skill and stat systems in 2077, you know, straight from the horses mouth and all, but I'm not sure if you're allowed or able to answer.

Well, not so much exact details, if they're not allowed, but your thoughts on how they might come off to someone more leaning towards a classical cRPG's and PnP. You know, one favoring stat effects, character sheet crunching and dicerolls over controller/mouse&kb action, and stuff of that sort.

Last edited:
Obviously, I've been very busy running Talsorian, getting Witcher to press, and...yeah, that's right...I have some weird gig with a bunch of guys in Poland. But with our new Social Media God (yeah, it's a real title at RTG) taking up the slack, I will be dropping though more often. You Have Been Warned.

Read this in your voice. Best read in my life.

Actually, I'm not only fine with how CDPR handled classes, but I was involved with it to some extent. In our discussions, I suggested that we not entirely follow the PnP classes but instead organize things by the TYPE of activity the player would be involved in. By working on this three way axis, you can pretty much cover almost all the classes, even if they are not openly named as such.
This makes perfect sense, especially for a single-player game (as opposed to the team based CP2020). I'm assuming you'll have to make choices because you can't max out all three branches.

I have but just one humble question, if I may be permitted: Is there any chance of an upcoming version of a Cyberpunk pnp to celebrate the release of this technological triumph? I for one would LOVE to see one and I had heard it rumored that such might be the case. Any truth to this?

Any damn one he wants.

Obviously, I've been very busy running Talsorian, getting Witcher to press, and...yeah, that's right...I have some weird gig with a bunch of guys in Poland. But with our new Social Media God (yeah, it's a real title at RTG) taking up the slack, I will be dropping though more often. You Have Been Warned.

Blade Runner or Blade Runner 2049. Which is better?

Last edited:
Top Bottom