Hidden consequences of non-lethal approach (SPOILERS, obviously)

+
But is it really worth suffering the save reload hassle for a non lethal playthrough when all you seem to get is a few more bucks. Honestly not found any game changing eye opening reason for it. It's not like it's going to change your lifepath/ending this game is way too shallow for that.

If this was a Mass Effect title I would tell you that your choices will matter two games from now. But seeing how Cyberpunk 2077 is evolving and, more importantly, what attitude CDPR are approaching serious issues and community concerns with, I wouldn't hold my breath.

If this was a Mass Effect title I would tell you that your choices will matter two games from now. But seeing how Cyberpunk 2077 is evolving and, more importantly, what attitude CDPR are approaching serious issues and community concerns with, I wouldn't hold my breath.
yeup, imagine it with a renegade paragon system, ohh wait they deleted that faction content.

Oda is probably the most noteworthy one, if you spared him then he actually does make a short appearance in Arasaka ending.

I love Dino's impressed "WTF??" call after you convince that one club owner to skip town instead of killing him.

Most people don't know there are a few ways to kill him and still get the bonus. You just can't get close to him, and getting out of the club unseen is a bit tricky.

Top Bottom