Hidden Crafting Costs

+
I don't usually craft much, but I'm playing around with it.

Thing is, I purchased the specs for a visor, figuring I'd craft one for myself. But after I bought it--with zero indication while I was in the store, mind you--it turns out that I also need a certain perk to actually do the crafting.
Never woulda spent the eddies if I knew I didn't have the ability to actually use it, but the game gave me no way to know before spending the $11,000.

And I'm thinkin'...it sure would be nice if this game could give you more info on things, relevant data.
Another good example is crafting ammo, with no indication of how much of each type you already carry.

I'm just sayin', it'd be nice to have that kind of data available on the crafting screen and on purchase screens, letting you know whether you have X, where X is something you'll need with that item. Like when you can't buy something because of street cred, only for other factors, too.

same with the specs themselves u wont get an info on screen if u already have that spec bought (items in general).... i wasnt aware of the ammo cap too for a while... wasted countless comps after capping the ammo on my weapons : / - this surely should be improved somehow yeah

same with the specs themselves u wont get an info on screen if u already have that spec bought (items in general)....

Hadn't thought of that, but you're right.

There is a lot of caveat emptor in CP2077; can't try on clothes before you buy 'em, either.

i wasnt aware of the ammo cap too for a while... wasted countless comps after capping the ammo on my weapons : / - this surely should be improved somehow yeah

Yeah, I crafted ammo out the wazoo before, and wasted so much of my spare parts.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they've lifted the ammo cap, or wildly raised it? I seem able to cart around quite a bit more than 500 rounds, now.

Yep for amnos, i agree. I craft them by (10 times) so as not to waste too many components (despite the astronomical number of common components I have)
But for crafting specs in shop, if you don't have the perk for craft them, you should know that :(
(But it lets you buy it, to craft it later. Not rare that i buy legendary ones, but i craft them only lvl40+)

Top Bottom