Hidden Jig Jig Quest?

+
So i went to Jig JIg street I'm practically 100% complete just have main mission to finish.

There was a JoyToy sitting on the ground, marked yellow with magnifying glass. I scan johnny comments on her implants. Fair enough bit late but nice. Then I walk to fingers MD and theres a pimp sitting on the steps same deal yellowwith magnifying glass. I scan but nothing happens. Walk into fingers first floor first room on right more stuff to scan and Johnny comments again.

Does anyone know what this leads to or what I may have missed to trigger the follow ups?

So i went to Jig JIg street I'm practically 100% complete just have main mission to finish.

There was a JoyToy sitting on the ground, marked yellow with magnifying glass. I scan johnny comments on her implants. Fair enough bit late but nice. Then I walk to fingers MD and theres a pimp sitting on the steps same deal yellowwith magnifying glass. I scan but nothing happens. Walk into fingers first floor first room on right more stuff to scan and Johnny comments again.

Does anyone know what this leads to or what I may have missed to trigger the follow ups?

Personally missed the Pimp. Scanned the drugs before doing the quest which involves Fingers. The JoyToy later... soo i don't know, might have been a cut quest or something?

Top Bottom