Hidden quests

+
Hidden quests

Do you know why some guests doesn't appear on map even get close by?They're easy to miss unless
ride slow,keep the road and look people around and start conversation to get these small missions.

I believe some very small, incidental quests were meant to be subtle, as a reward for highly attentive players. I know I've missed several by mistake.

Some quests are related to the message boards as well and unlock when you read the messages even if they seem like fluff and also some can cross over in another part of the region so if you miss the message from the village it came from you won't see it until you are by it . What I mean is some messages relate to something that may be two villages from where you are at .

dmcaldw;n9481251 said:
Some quests are related to the message boards as well and unlock when you read the messages even if they seem like fluff and also some can cross over in another part of the region so if you miss the message from the village it came from you won't see it until you are by it . What I mean is some messages relate to something that may be two villages from where you are at .

I've often wondered about this, as it always seemed odd to me that someone would wander off to some other town to post a quest...but then not post about it in their own town. On the other hand, everyone in each town would probably know about the issue, so if no one can help, it only makes sense to post about it elsewhere.

Still, I don't think there's any in-game mechanic that will populate quest markers until you've actually found the quest. There are 4 ways to find out about them, though:

1.) Finding the associated quest contract posted on a board.

2.) Look for the golden ! above characters / on the mini-map.

3.) Listen to villager chatter as you wander about. They often discuss goings-on related to the town and give away quests.

4.) Stumble into a quest situation in the wild and complete by accident (which also takes away your chance to negotiate for more pay).

Plus, any job boards that have available quests will appear "colored" on the map, so it's easier to hop about seeing if there's anything worth doing. I find it quite difficult miss things, actually. Certain quests will appear / vanish from the boards after certain points in the main game, though.

I don't believe anything is "hidden" per say. If you can't find the one you're looking for, try advancing the main plot, then check again.

SigilFey;n9485181 said:
I don't believe anything is "hidden" per say. If you can't find the one you're looking for, try advancing the main plot, then check again.

They hidden if you use fast travel,but if you keep the road all the time see these events that can intervene.But you 're right they're not quests actually
coz noone asking for help but you decide to question the situation.

Last edited:
By design? Perhaps someone forgot to mark them? For a completionist like myself it's a nightmare but I will find every last one no matter how long it takes.

gabriel4602152;n9539091 said:
By design? Perhaps someone forgot to mark them? For a completionist like myself it's a nightmare but I will find every last one no matter how long it takes.

Well,first you shouldn't use any fast travel and ride the whole roads and along the way be aware about npc's actions .

Gvynblade;n9544881 said:
Well,first you shouldn't use any fast travel and ride the whole roads and along the way be aware about npc's actions .

I'm afraid this is truly the only way to find everything. And you'll need to avoid fast-travel constantly, as certain quests only appear after certain main-quest stages have been reached. There are also certain quests that seem to trigger only when you have related items in your inventory (e.g. the "strange statuettes" you'll find...or can purchase...here and there.)

Yes and even never use fast travel and think you explored all,wrong coz like you said some of them main quest or item dependent ..that makes completionists bad dream,discovering all who knows how many walkthroughs gonna takes though.

Top Bottom