"Hide cards" not present with some cards

+
I noticed that when playing Roderick of Dun Tynne the "Hide cards" button does not exist in the card selection view. It definitely used to, I even looked up a pre-update video to confirm.
roderickissue.jpg

Sending a Support ticket didn't succeed, I only got an error. Maybe someone else is luckier. I'm doing the second best thing instead.

Don't know if the issue also affects other cards. Runestone wasn't affected iirc.

Edit: Bug affects other cards as well; edited thread title accordingly.

Last edited:
It also doesn't show for many create cards now. It has cost me a few games because you can't go back and look at the board before choosing the card to pick.

Looking at my screenshot again, I think the "Show cards" button is present on the far left. Super blurry, but the word lengths seem to match and that's the exact place where "Show cards" always is.

Which of course makes no sense when the opposite option should be available.

:think:

Hi guys. I just got back playing after a couple of mos and saw this change. Is this intended or a bug? I'm on android. And if it is intended what is the logic of this? Cost me a game bcoz i couldn't see my board, therefore i couldn't choose the optimal card to play. Thanks

Edit: card I played was Auberon.

Hi everyone,
as in the picture I have attached to this post, I played NG War Council (Look at the first 3 cards of your deck and play 1).

When I have the selection of the 3 cards I wanted to see the board to know better which one to choose, but I could not find a "HIDE BUTTON" like in other occasions (e.g. beginning of round redraw phase).

So, let's add it to this interactions as well, so players can choose accordingly to the situation without having to remember exactly what was happening.

What do you think about it?
There's no HIDE button, important..jpg

This bug was fixed in update 8.4. (y)

In the patchnotes, and confirmed fixed in-game. I didn't even realise it while playing, but thinking back I remember using a Runestone and checking the board while choosing a card. :D

Top Bottom