High tier Weapon with No mod slots

+
I have an epic tier pistol and I am comparing it with a lower tier pistol, but my higher tier weapon has no mod slots. is this an intentional feature of the game because it doesn't seem right to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    3 MB · Views: 101
The joys of random stats and number of mod slots :(
You also can have legendary with 0 mod slots.
Me, if it's in container, i save and reload as many times as necessary to get the correct item (mod slot or effect) :)

Sometimes if you are lucky (and not too demanding), it could be quick.
(clothes is pretty quick, only the number of mod slots are random).
But if you want a special effect on weapon with max mod slots (like Legendary Quazar 2 bullets per shot with 4 mod slots), it could take an eternity and hundreds of reload (thanks to SSD) :D

And then it gets obsolete real quick because the next weapon you loot is even better.
For this kind of weapon ?
"Legendary Quazar 2 bullets per shot with 4 mod slots"
(if yes, not at all. You certainly are lvl 34+ and you will never find better tech gun. It's definitly better to keep and upgrade it)

For Epic ones, yes definitly :)

It seemed when I first played this game that the different tier weapons had more slots the higher they got for example, no mod slots for grey, one for green, two for blue, three for purple and four for gold along side their sights and muzzles. but as I see now its random.

It seemed when I first played this game that the different tier weapons had more slots the higher they got for example, no mod slots for grey, one for green, two for blue, three for purple and four for gold along side their sights and muzzles. but as I see now its random.
Yep, totally random :(
And it's a little bit weird. Who want a legendary item with 0, 1 or even 2 mod slots... ?

Top Bottom