Hilarious theory about Johnny and V

+
The V-chip is only compatible with people who are biologically related to their Engram.

We see this in the Arasaka ending.

Johnny can join with V and take over his body and is the first time its successfully worked.

So, does this mean that V is one of Johnny's bastard's children?

Yes, the lead guitarist of Samurai screwed V's grandmother. Possibly meaning the Street Kid, Corpo, and Nomad are all possible candidates.

He has a potentially lot of these.

:)

The chip was damaged with the headshot. It's a prototype anyway. It is not working as it should like its obvious trought the game.

it would be cool, sort of "explaining" how v can do what it does (fighting the big corpos and stuff) it would add a little fantasy in the cyber world

Very interesting :)
But would this mean that V's body couldn't see himself as an intruder since it was programmed to store Johny?

Last edited:

Guest 4561861

Yes, the lead guitarist of Samurai screwed V's grandmother.
Rogue does mention she has a son in one of the endings. And does leave the Afterlife to V. Hmmm.

I don't know if she mentions a daughter in that ending for female Vs.

Rogue does mention she has a son in one of the endings. And does leave the Afterlife to V. Hmmm.
Maybe like many parents, she hopes better than her Fixer "job" for her son (AfterLife and fixers/mercs are inseparable). Besides, we never see her son, she never talks about him (except once to Johnny), so I guess she keeps him as far as she can from her "professional life" :)
(I don't think there is any difference between male and female V in the Sun ending, because in both case, she talk to Johnny only whatever V's body)

Last edited:
Maybe like many parents, she hopes better than her Fixer "job" for her son (AfterLife and fixers/mercs are inseparable). Besides, we never see her son, she never talks about him (except once to Johnny), so I guess she keeps him as far as she can from her "professional life" :)
(I don't think there is any difference between male and female V in the Sun ending, because in both case, she talk to Johnny only whatever V's body)
And why she can't get it on with Johnny at the drive in?
LOL

Top Bottom