Hilarious Viper Witcher Alchemist Instant Karma

+
Just had one of the funniest matches ever in a NG mirror. I get blue coin and don't draw any Blightmakers or Experimental Remedies. I make it out of the round without losing on even through Fercart and Dead Man's Tongue. Opponent uses Gorthur and creates Alchemist, instantly hitting exactly my Braathens (the only other significant gold in my deck being Artaud). He gives me his Remedy. Round two, I brick Mage Assassin and already thought this is over, but I draw my Artaud. Opponent proceeds to bleed. I remedy his Alchemist and hit his Artaud first try. Then he uses Informant and gets him back. I do the same. Then he plays Fercart and coups my Informant, gets Artaud back again. I give Spying to one of his two Braathens and get Artaud back AGAIN through my own Artaud. Opponent plays Bribery and gets ANOTHER Braathens, again same procedure. Then I play Bribery and get Cantarella, finally ending this devious circle and playing his Artaud. Opponent forfeits because he will go a card down. So as you can see, don't play Alchemist or other annoying random stuff like that, it's even more hazardous to your health than drinking :p

Top Bottom