Hint in delamain quest for flying taxis in future expansions?

+
When scanning the "AV" in his garage it says he will expand his services for flying taxis in the future.

What do you guys think? Will that maybe replace the cancelled train?

Icinix

Forum veteran
Soo.... Im going to say something that might be unpopular.... but I think effort on flying cars and fast travel negate any benefits they might have.

Even if there was a flying taxi system or train system, would it get much use if night city is better fast travelling and driving / walking so you can explore as you go?

A flying taxi would be you sitting there waiting, not engaging with the game.

Soo.... Im going to say something that might be unpopular.... but I think effort on flying cars and fast travel negate any benefits they might have.

Even if there was a flying taxi system or train system, would it get much use if night city is better fast travelling and driving / walking so you can explore as you go?

A flying taxi would be you sitting there waiting, not engaging with the game.

Flying and using the train could both be used to call people or watch N54 News since you influence them already. It has potential actually.

Personally, I don't see it becoming a regular thing.
I strongly suspect it would only complicate things on a technical level.

In one of the endings V takes a Delamain AV to go to a location. I think the one in the garage maybe foreshadowing that event. So, by the end of the game Delamain’s AV service is already active. But because you cant play after that time period you can never use them. If the dlc take’s place after the events involving V those AV could be available.

Can't really have 'Blade Runner' without flying cars but the adrenaline is only there if you can pilot them yourself. Right now my rush is speeding around Night City by bike and trying to perfect my riding skills without hitting anything or anyone

Top Bottom