Hit by car knocks the buffs out of you? Σ(×_×;)!

+
I have not been able to test this yet, but has anyone noticed that if you are carless and get hit by a car your food and drink buffs are removed?

I would not call this a bug if it is true, even if it was a bug I would want to keep this as a game feature! (y)

However I may only notice my buffs laps after getting hit by the cars so this may be one of those false observations based on expectation. :p

Tested :)
On my side, nope. Buffs are not reseted nor removed. It's just annoying to be hurted by a car :D
12-05-2022_01-03-54-m2tkss23.jpeg12-05-2022_01-03-53-4ijgfosv.jpeg12-05-2022_01-03-52-zy1m4reo.jpeg

I have not been able to test this yet, but has anyone noticed that if you are carless and get hit by a car your food and drink buffs are removed?

I would not call this a bug if it is true, even if it was a bug I would want to keep this as a game feature! (y)

However I may only notice my buffs laps after getting hit by the cars so this may be one of those false observations based on expectation. :p
For realism, getting hit by a car should knock a lot more than that out of you.

I have noticed the buffs disappearing after some fights, I was unsure why, I wondered if some quick hack that nullified a random buff only it always seems to go from left to right so my xp buff always goes first.

Normally when this happens there's about 10% remaining on the buff so it;s not yet that big of a deal for me to remove my mods and find out what might be causing it

I like the idea of removing buffs for doing something you should probably not be doing like get hit by a car. Otherwise there is no incentive to be careful.

On the other hand "we" mod makers for Oblivion and Skyrim and Fallout after 20 years of mod user "input" (complaints) have found that most common players hate "penalties" to direct their behavior and prefer "bonuses" to encourage behavior. I think I am seeing this also reflected now by todays game DEV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom