Holes in upper male torso

+
I have these holes in the upper male torso of V, near the shoulders and neck.
You can see right through the model.

I tried restarting the game, Verify/Repair feature, going back on saves to see if its a corrupted save, adjusting graphic settings. Nadda.

Only thing I have left is to reinstall the game.

Anyone else have this issue?

(Don't know what is the photo file size, I been reducing it and constantly and its still too large for the forum)

Edit: Trying a reinstall now.

Last edited:
Patch 1.05 sadly didn't fix the issue with holes in the shoulders and grey patches in at the neck.
My shirt doesn't even fit as it clips.

I tried everything I could think of. Some other players have their male V with no issues while some still have major clipping on clothes.

This problem doesn't seem to be the same across the board, so something must be causing this.

This is PC btw.
Post automatically merged:

I have confirmed this bug happens if you equip the Monowire cybernetic. I equipped the Projectile Launch System instead and the problem of the clipping but grey patches still exist.

I also talked to some people on reddit and they too had the same issue with Monowire.

So if you want to use that, be mindful it has a serious issue with the male model.

Last edited:
I have the same issue with male V when I equip the monowire, the shoulders don't attach to the torso causing them to clip through all the clothes.
photomode_01012021_214709.pngphotomode_01012021_214624.png

Top Bottom