Holiday Outfit Mod-Contest Results

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Holiday Outfit Mod-Contest Results

A big Thank You to everyone who participated in our Witcher Mod Contest! We’ve received a ton of great Holiday mods from you guys! After numerous and vivid discussions we were able to reach a verdict!

The winner is Thraxx Media with the ‘Cold Season’ mod in which you’ll find a holiday armor for Geralt, Roach and a festive upgrade to Hierarch Square. Congratulations! We’ll contact you shortly regarding the prize fulfillment!

Be sure to download the winning mod here. In the meantime you can check out some screenshots from the game with the mod installed.

We would like to thank everyone who participated! There were a lot of exceptional works, but we could only choose one. The full list of mods can be found here.

Check out this short video reminder of the prize - a real life custom-made Witcher sword forged by Hattori himself!

Congratulations to the winner :) but from what I know it was supposed to be a mod for Christmas Outfit (as even the name of this contest suggests ). So, modification other things besides outfit (environment etc.) was permitted? I feel a little cheated. :/

@Burza46 Can you please explain that?

Last edited:
Congratz to the winner. There were some really nice looking mods out there, but this was really one of the best!

Will CDPR add that mod with a patch for all players? :D The outfit fits perfectly into the game (in Winter) :)

Last edited:

Guest 2364765

Congratulations to the winner but from what I know it was supposed to be a mod for Christmas Outfit (as even the name of this contest suggests ). So, modification other things besides outfit (environment etc.) was permitted? I feel a little cheated. :/

@Burza46 Can you please explain that?

Well, it was what it was i guess.
People who just did scripts didn't have anything to do to begin with.

Though dude did the outfit and much more besides that so it was well deserved i assume.

@HalkHoganPL Well... Imlerith is a character from the game after all, so his "decorations" - I'd say, regardless if he's able to move or not - could safely be considered an "outfit". There was no rule about who you dress, either if it's a human being, a monster or a figurine. Even if you put him aside, there's still Geralt, Roach and Viola which were altered. That being said, I believe I absolutely fulfilled what was required by the contest. No need to feel cheated.

/edit PS: If I recall correctly, the contest details also said something like: "The commitee's decision is final." - so again, I think there's no need for further discussion about it. I apologize if it upsets you. :-/

As they said, there were several great entries but in the end they could only pick one. To be honest with you, I liked your mod so much that I was going to assume you'd make it (I commented that on Nexus some time ago, too). So I'm very sorry that your work didn't quite pull it off, but it's still great work nonetheless.

Last edited:
This is a great mod. As in any competition, there will be disagreement. You did a great job @HalkHoganPL, but what @ThraxxMedia did was also excellent, not to mention @erxv flying horse.

My only regret is that it's quite hard to find a list of holiday contest mods to begin with.

Last edited:
Top Bottom