Holiday Outfit Mod-Contest

+
'Santa Claus Mod' is not only a retexture! It includes a completely new model of a santa hat and also the gauntlet and armor models were changed.
thank you for the clarification, i completely forgot about the santa hat. XD
are you the maker of that mod ? if so, then good luck with your competition ^^

In the contest rules is written, that each contestant may submit only one mod. So far, I packed my mod ('Santa Claus Mod') into two different mod folders, in order to consider people, who don't like an unequipable santa hat, but who like to equip the armor and the gauntlets by times. Do I need to pack everything into one modfile, if I want to participate?

new mod entry by @ThraxxMedia :http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1089/?
looks pretty good :D

---------- Updated at 10:53 AM ----------

In the contest rules is written, that each contestant may submit only one mod. So far, I packed my mod ('Santa Claus Mod') into two different mod folders, in order to consider people, who don't like an unequipable santa hat, but who like to equip the armor and the gauntlets by times. Do I need to pack everything into one modfile, if I want to participate?
i think @Burza46 and @Marcin Momot are away for vacation (maybe). try to contact them via e-mail, and if it doesn't work, take your chances !
i remember reading in the announcement that each person must have one mod as your entry for the contest. they didn't specify any limit tothe number of files, if i remember correctly.

again, best of luck friend :)

Hi! Only one submission per contestant! Pack everything into one folder and it will be fine :)

Top Bottom