Holiday postcards

+
@Rawls
Nice! It means you can experience holidays whenever you feel like it!

@EngryEngineer
I have a feeling this project is codenamed "Spanish Inquisition"... ;)

@Anakron47
So... you get a postcard and a holiday set of explosives? Good deal!

@Mybrokenenglish
With that self-destruct option, these mailmen must have enormous Trauma Team bills.

@dragoonzen
25 years! Wouldn't that be like 25 times longer than the average life expectancy of new Night City citizens? Still, a nice blast from the past if you live to see it.

I loved all of these ideas, everybody wins! Please send me private messages with delivery information :)

I used the forum's "conversation" feature to send you a private message with delivery info back on December 18, but there's not been a response or anything so just wanted to check in to make sure that worked.

Thanks much.

I used the forum's "conversation" feature to send you a private message with delivery info back on December 18, but there's not been a response or anything so just wanted to check in to make sure that worked.

Thanks much.
Same did I 17th of December and also got no response...

All of the postacrds were sent either the same day or a day after your messages were sent to me. They should be on their way and I hope they will get to you soon. Unfortunately time of delivery is very hard to estimate during this time of year.
Are any other "submissions" allowed, or have you already sent everything off? I realize it's been a couple weeks. If you have any spare postcards, I'd still take one. ;) I'm trying to horde as much Cyberpunk merch as I can.

All of the postacrds were sent either the same day or a day after your messages were sent to me. They should be on their way and I hope they will get to you soon. Unfortunately time of delivery is very hard to estimate during this time of year.
Thanks for the reply :)

Awesome, I'm not worried about the delivery time, figured that would take awhile, just wanted to confirm my info was received. Thanks much!

It's been a pretty rough start to the year with the delay and also I never received the post card. I assumed it got lost in the mail and was not meant to be. I was so happy to see it in my mailbox today 3 months later!!! I couldn't be happier! CP2077 will arrive, it's just taking its time getting here :)

Thanks again @Vattier !

EC149AF0-B280-446F-A04D-E5993B144585.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom