Homecoming stream 16.10.2018

+
Did I miss the leek that Burza promised "tomorrow morning" at the end of the clip?

Good question. I couldn't find anything. It's possible I'm not looking in the right place though. Maybe it was the play through in the Witcher stream? I did find it interesting Burza gets 2 weeks off for a cold :).

rrc

Forum veteran
Good question. I couldn't find anything. It's possible I'm not looking in the right place though. Maybe it was the play through in the Witcher stream? I did find it interesting Burza gets 2 weeks off for a cold :).
Is Bruza on leave for 2 weeks? Is there any reference for that?

Is Bruza on leave for 2 weeks? Is there any reference for that?

In the Witcher stream he said he had a really bad cold at one point and had 2 weeks off to play one of the games.

I'm not sure he actually explicitly stated he would be offering up more info on HC in the HC stream, by the way. I think it was more to point out they were doing another Witcher related stream on the next day.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Just watched the stream from recording and it actually sounds awesome. I'm almost inclined to ignore all the scraps I get from my mega-automill and start collecting stuff from scratch, because it looks more fun. :D

Top Bottom