Homecoming stream 16.10.2018

+

Tune in to our Twitch channel today at 7PM CEST for a live stream with Paweł Burza and Jason Slama (Director of Live Operations) – we'll be talking about GWENT's new rank and progression system!

Hats of to you CDPR team for all the hard work. That looks so so awesome & exiting too. I loved all the things I watched in today's stream. Awesome just awesome (y)

There's so much I could say that I don't know where to start.
In a nutshell: Homecoming has gone above and beyond the wildest hopes I could have had.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
New shiny stuff to distract us from the gameplay/mechanics or lack thereof. Was more interested to see how the game plays or to see new cards/abilities, guess it will be as bland and bad as the PTR then.
You are example that no matter what there will be someone who will complain, no matter what great stuff they add to game, srsly maybe its time to leave forum of the game you truly hate? qq

You are example that no matter what there will be someone who will complain, no matter what great stuff they add to game, srsly maybe its time to leave forum of the game you truly hate? qq

''What great stuff'' new UI which you can barely see the board with, 3D cheerleaders and simplified game mecahnics. They've stripped more from the game then they have added and no amount of trinkets/displays/cosmetic rewards will change the butchering that was homecoming mate.

I actually enjoyed this game very much so since closed beta and into a good portion of open beta too. That is until a series of updates that they introduced which stripped away the games identity of which midwinter update was the worst of. You might be content with new ''great stuff'' but I was more interested in knowing about the gameplay/mechanics which I think is kinda more important don'tcha think.

''What great stuff'' new UI which you can barely see the board with, 3D cheerleaders and simplified game mecahnics. They've stripped more from the game then they have added and no amount of trinkets/displays/cosmetic rewards will change the butchering that was homecoming mate.

I actually enjoyed this game very much so since closed beta and into a good portion of open beta too. That is until a series of updates that they introduced which stripped away the games identity of which midwinter update was the worst of. You might be content with new ''great stuff'' but I was more interested in knowing about the gameplay/mechanics which I think is kinda more important don'tcha think.

Then you should post that in proper thread. This thread is about today's stream about Rank system, profile & other things, If you don't like it it's ok but no need to cry about gameplay & all that stuff in every possible thread. I am too not sure about the game play yet but the hard work they have put in doing this all rewards, level prestige, ranks & other things are just awesome 4 sure.

I just watched the stream and I had to come here and say this...

I'm sold, completely sold. I'm impressed by how much you've done and added to the game, and 6 months is very little time for everything you showed to us and are about to deliver with Homecoming.

I was sure that I'd just play some Thronebreaker as soon as it got released, but right now, with all that stuff we can do in Gwent, I don't know what to play first!

Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

I hope you had time to polish the gameplay and fix some of the issues we had during the PTR.

Cheers!

Then you should post that in proper thread. This thread is about today's stream about Rank system, profile & other things, If you don't like it it's ok but no need to cry about gameplay & all that stuff in every possible thread. I am too not sure about the game play yet but the hard work they have put in doing this all rewards, level prestige, ranks & other things are just awesome 4 sure.

Just because I'm not praising them doesn't mean my initial post doesn't belong in this thread.

Just because I'm not praising them doesn't mean my initial post doesn't belong in this thread.

It's totally fine if you don't praise whatever the things you saw in today's stream but if I am not blind then you are talking about gameplay, card abilities, PTR blah blah blah stuff for which there are other threads are available.

Anyways Good Luck.

"we'll be talking about GWENT's new rank and progression system!" cry because game is bad af and they dont show gameplay haha

Moderator: All right, everyone, there was plenty of potentially interesting content shown and described in the stream, so, please, focus on that. There's no need to be rude, nor exchange barbs. So, back on topic, please, and keep it friendly. Thank you.

Best stream so far. The reward book is awesome, it truly gives you a sense of progression.

While I'm worried about the game mechanics and the lack of faction identity, the esthetic of the UI improved significantly and there is new relevant content.

I just watched the stream and I had to come here and say this...

I'm sold, completely sold. I'm impressed by how much you've done and added to the game, and 6 months is very little time for everything you showed to us and are about to deliver with Homecoming.

I was sure that I'd just play some Thronebreaker as soon as it got released, but right now, with all that stuff we can do in Gwent, I don't know what to play first!

Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

I hope you had time to polish the gameplay and fix some of the issues we had during the PTR.

Cheers!

This.

(But I'm still worried about the game mechanics...)

Top Bottom