Homecoming stream 5.10.2018

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

Join us live on Friday, October 5th at 3 PM CEST on twitch.tv/cdprojektred – Paweł Burza and Maciek "Ostry" Ostrowski will be talking about the gameplay changes coming to GWENT!

Don't miss it!

Is that artwork up above - new card art?

It looks like novel description of Angouleme, the last member of Geralt's Hansa!

And she was the only missing member of Hansa in Gwent (Others being Geralt, Milva, Cahir, Regis and Dandellion) ! I wanted to have her card for a long time now

partci

Forum veteran
5 more minutes of showing new graphics, again?

Sorry, but during the last year (and especially half a year) you have made me both sceptical and cynical at the same time.

If it is Angouleme, I wonder how she fits in. I thought all the new cards that we were getting would be those from Thronebreaker. And she shouldn't appear in Thronebreaker.
She didn't join Geralt before the Battle at the Bridge at all and was nothing but a mere bandit before joining.

Can't wait for the stream!
I can only imagine how nervous you guys must be, so good luck! Really looking forward to seeing how the new gwent will turn out.
And yeah, Angouleme looks really nice ;)

DRK3

Forum veteran
Nice, im glag you're showing more of Homecoming - i gotta be honest, i dont really want to see more of Thronebreaker because by now it's just spoilers, but i was looking forward to seeing the changes to good ol' Gwent... and the infamous 20 new cards!

If it is Angouleme, I wonder how she fits in. I thought all the new cards that we were getting would be those from Thronebreaker. And she shouldn't appear in Thronebreaker.
She didn't join Geralt before the Battle at the Bridge at all and was nothing but a mere bandit before joining.

If I recall correctly, Paweł said that there might be some new cards, so she doesn't necessary have to appear in Thronebreaker.

Or
Meve can somehow stumble upon Nightingale gang, or part of it. Though, I'm not sure how it sits with timeline/geography.

If I recall correctly, Paweł said that there might be some new cards, so she doesn't necessary have to appear in Thronebreaker.

Or
Meve can somehow stumble upon Nightingale gang, or part of it. Though, I'm not sure how it sits with timeline/geography.

I heard too many conflicting information about new cards. Burza once said that there won't be any new cards in HC, which isn't the case, so probably everything is possible.

It would be weird in my opinion, if she appeared as part of the Nightingale gang, because she was just a minor part of it. Having her appear there as one of many or even leading a small group feel pretty forced.

It would be weird in my opinion, if she appeared as part of the Nightingale gang, because she was just a minor part of it. Having her appear there as one of many or even leading a small group feel pretty forced.

There's also an option

it's her gang of orphans, that we'll meet. After all she was a refugee from Cintra

Last edited:
Top Bottom