HOMECOMING: What we know so far

+

rrc

Forum veteran
Was there any update about HC during yesterday Challenger? Can someone please update this thread with HC as soon as it is made available? Especially if and when the HC video is released.

Each faction plays in a different way, rather then focusing on locked archetypes we give players a lot more leg room to play around and do cool stuff with multiple synergies, but Nilfgaard is focused heavily on control :) <3

I like spy so i chose NG just to realize that i love control more, so Eithné.
And now Nilfgaard is focused heavily on control, just perfect.

Hello guys! Simple question: what will happens ith existing cards collection after new large update?
should we collect from fresh start? hope no)

Hello guys! Simple question: what will happens ith existing cards collection after new large update?
should we collect from fresh start? hope no)

The whole collection will be auto-milled for full scrap value (Premium Cards too...for example: Premium Gold=1600 scraps). Kegs, ore, scraps, meteorite powder remain untouched.

Disappointed that Weather will still be similar to current. I knew hoping for complete removal was unlikely but had hoped to see it get a massive overhaul at least. Still the worst feature of the game by far.

You are wrong, weather decks are not op, because pointspam rule, i tryed to rebuild my eredin deck but its so low tempo and cant run drakars because braindead vipers, unplayable.
Also Dagon is removed in HC.

Yeah, I think weather is fine. It's actually one of my favorite mechanics in Gwent these days, even though it's often not that effective against huge points swings.

Yeah, I think weather is fine. It's actually one of my favorite mechanics in Gwent these days, even though it's often not that effective against huge points swings.

Glad that weather will still feature in HC, like it or not it's a Gwent staple.

As an aside I'm a little disappointed that moonlight apparently will not feature in HC - yes it was a pretty crap deck but at least it was different and interesting compared to the usual Skellige stuff.

You are wrong, weather decks are not op, because pointspam rule, i tryed to rebuild my eredin deck but its so low tempo and cant run drakars because braindead vipers, unplayable.
Also Dagon is removed in HC.

Never said they are OP. Just that weather is the games worst mechanic. Its been a constant balance and design problem in the game and has always been a tediously unfun mechanic.

Weather imo hasnt ever done anything for Gwent other than cause problems and i severely doubt thats going to change in Homecoming.

Most decks dont even run weather clear bronzes, so yeah weather can be a problem for them when they meet axemen :)
Also weather in HC has a timer.

Top Bottom