Honest question from a new player (concerning AI practice mode)

+
Honest question from a new player (concerning AI practice mode)

I started on the beta when on wifi that doesnt work with server-based games (stupid gas station blocks any international connections) so I tried playing against the AI. Am I just terrible, or is the AI only meant for testing actual decks? I get completely stomped no matter what combination of the starting cards I use. I wanna get some clarification here basically because it's getting VERY irritating to not even be able to get a win in practice mode.

The it's not a good idea to verse the AI in practice when you first start as their decks are fully decked out. You don't get rewards from practice so you might as well play casual

I cant even connect. It constantly says "servers overloaded" any time I try to get a game, so playing against people is literally impossible. I guess Gwent is just unplayable for me, then? I'm not on the gas station wifi at this point so it isnt the network I'm on, it's the game itself

Dalek_Rek;n7536300 said:
I started on the beta when on wifi that doesnt work with server-based games (stupid gas station blocks any international connections) so I tried playing against the AI. Am I just terrible, or is the AI only meant for testing actual decks? I get completely stomped no matter what combination of the starting cards I use. I wanna get some clarification here basically because it's getting VERY irritating to not even be able to get a win in practice mode.

Dalek_Rek;n7536360 said:
I cant even connect. It constantly says "servers overloaded" any time I try to get a game, so playing against people is literally impossible. I guess Gwent is just unplayable for me, then? I'm not on the gas station wifi at this point so it isnt the network I'm on, it's the game itself

Sounds Suspicious to me

I have played this game,for months,hours on end,and have never seen a server overload..

I always get,come back later.. there are no more rewards to give doh!

Who else is in that club? lol

Dalek_Rek;n7536360 said:

Do you launch Gwent from GOG or from desktop shortcut? I think someone on Reddit had same issue, and problem was that he missed latest mini-patch which need to be downloaded from GOG Galaxy.

I experienced the "server overloaded" problem once, and, as OptoNick pointed out, the game had just been updated and all i needed to do for it to be fixed was to update. If that doesn't work, then i have no idea what may cause it.

Thanks for the help, guys. The problem was a missed update of some form. Now I can connect. Now I can actually try playing :)

Top Bottom