Hood & Cape mod is out! We all wanted it!

+
Hood & Cape mod is out! We all wanted it!

Someone (@skacikpl and @CAPA14) has finally made a Hood/Cape mod for W3! http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/742/?

Remember that amazing and atmospheric "Killing Monsters" trailer with Geralt and Vesemir, where they were wearing those capes with hoods? Well those are back in the game!

---------- Updated at 11:28 AM ----------

Damn it's good to be a PC player :D

Last edited:
Don't want to diminish myself... but truth be told, I just Recolored them, credits for being able to equip them goes for skacikpl ;)

Btw, would you like an easier way to equip them? Like a hotkey and/or a menu for it?

Maybe I can work with @skacikpl on this or just ask his permission...
Well if he's not already working on some badass menu since @KNGRSM and @marvelmaster discoveries :)

Last edited:
Jeah Menu should be possible with things we found out recently...would be epic to get an Clothing Submenu with for example Headgear on/off switch :D

Last edited:
Jeah Menu should be possible with things we found out recently...would be epic to get an Clothing Submenu with for example Headgear on/off switch :D

Yep! Exactly "my idea"... actually KNG already had the idea and sugested to skacikpl, so I don't know If he is already working on it :)

Someone really needs to do the updated version where you could enable/disable it with simple hotkey.

Actually, I already did a simple version of the hotkeys using skacikpl's code from Console Extensions ;)
(Did not published it, since I need permission for it)

However there is still a problem regarding the Hair... I had to force a hairstyle after removing the hood, or else Geralt would stay "hairless".
(Bug came from the original code :( )

Also, the changes are not persistent and you would have to press the button on load.

And I forgot to talk to him about this, sorry!

Its amazing how great improvement those simple 2 clothes give. I was using it for few hours yesterday and I am already addicted:) It matches perfectly for Skellige weather and atmosphere.

Guest 2364765

KNGRSM contacted me few days ago and i believe he wants to make his own version of mod i made with a menu and that's that.
For the time being i was unable and will be unable to work on mods due to several things i gotta take care of in real life.

Though if any of you wants to use my mods as a base for your work - by all means, go ahead.

KNGRSM contacted me few days ago and i believe he wants to make his own version of mod i made with a menu and that's that.
For the time being i was unable and will be unable to work on mods due to several things i gotta take care of in real life.

Though if any of you wants to use my mods as a base for your work - by all means, go ahead.

Thanks @skacikpl :)

Maybe I should talk to KNGRSM first, then.

Geralt on dark side!!! Need help with mask of the robbery, who can retex this mask from red to the black? setcustomhead('head_robbery')

Attachments

• Dark side.jpg
    Dark side.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 7,285
@CAPA14 can you help me out a bit. When I remove my hood - Geralt has no hair, is it a bug or I need to type something into console? I use Console Extensions.

Last edited:
@CAPA14 can you help me out a bit. When I remove my hood - Geralt has no hair, is it a bug or I need to type something into console? I use Console Extensions.

You just have to go to inventory and equip/unequip your armor and geralt will have his hair back :D

PS: He don't have hairs when you remove it cause if he had hood and hairs there would be alot of model clipping, so if geralt has no hairs then the hood works very nice

Yeah... It's a know bug and it's intended to remove the hair because of the clipping... however the script fails to add the hair back...

But don't worry... I'm working on something with KNG's help, stay tuned ;)

Btw, some people requested me this:

Attachments

• p0PnFRM.jpg
    p0PnFRM.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 961
Last edited:
Top Bottom